For those of us with multiple headphones, which ones are you listening with now?
May 3, 2024 at 2:38 AM Post #20,206 of 20,214
End of a crazy day in a crazy week... sometimes it unfortunately takes the scary stuff in life to make you really appreciate it all like we should.
So true! Not sure why we humans are like that.
I hope everyone is okay, and that you all got through the scary stuff alright 🤞🙂

May 3, 2024 at 3:04 AM Post #20,207 of 20,214
iMac > Qobuz > Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE (NOS) > Schiit Freya+ Tube Pre > Ferrum OOR & Hypsos > Hifiman Susvara

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 3.03.45 AM.png

May 3, 2024 at 3:43 AM Post #20,208 of 20,214
It can be very slow, and when streaming instead of own files it has some good delay at times between tracks.
A friend of mine bought it and hated it, gave it to me 😅 been having it in the work car as a source I'm not that afraid of if it get stolen or broken.
Thanks. So I guess my original M0 and M0 pro is still in the running for my quick grab and go :ksc75smile:

May 3, 2024 at 4:36 AM Post #20,209 of 20,214
Qobuz >> SMSL SU9 >> Violectric HPA V222 >> Sennheiser HD800S :L3000:

charismaticleaders.jpg

Charismatic Leaders (2024) by Wheel - New today from Wheel, I've been waiting for this one for a while and the wait was worth it as it's something of a barnstormer. I suppose they can be classed as prog-metal but they are their own mix of genres really, with very strong guitars and vocals, basically they are a damned fine rock band and I think this will be getting quite a lot of plays over the coming days. It sounds glorious on the V22 and HD800S, detail for days but not neglecting the timbre and there's no shortage of mid bass as evidenced by the chugging down tuned guitars, they really drive it along exceptionally well. :darthsmile:

May 3, 2024 at 5:54 AM Post #20,211 of 20,214
Qobuz >> SMSL SU9 >> Violectric HPA V222 >> Sennheiser HD800S :L3000:

charismaticleaders.jpg

Charismatic Leaders (2024) by Wheel - New today from Wheel, I've been waiting for this one for a while and the wait was worth it as it's something of a barnstormer. I suppose they can be classed as prog-metal but they are their own mix of genres really, with very strong guitars and vocals, basically they are a damned fine rock band and I think this will be getting quite a lot of plays over the coming days. It sounds glorious on the V22 and HD800S, detail for days but not neglecting the timbre and there's no shortage of mid bass as evidenced by the chugging down tuned guitars, they really drive it along exceptionally well. :darthsmile:
You beat me to it 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back