Fujiya Avic Hpfes 2017 Nov. Event in Tokyo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017 at 7:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

MrOTL

Head-Fier
Nakano_Headfi.jpg

Headphone Festival (HpFes) 2017 Autumn event was held in November 3~4th in Nagano, Tokyo Japan. I had been here for both two days. I shot some of products which stand out, and will post sound-details about these products soon. All pictures are taken by me, Bigheadfiler.

DitaAudio_Headfi.jpg

Dita Audio & K2Craft

iFiaudio_1.jpg

iFi Audio

Campfire_Audio_Headfi.jpg

Campfire Audio

Sony.jpg

SONY

Ultrasone.jpg

Ultrasone

Acoustune_1.jpg

Acoustune

Abyss_1.jpg

ABYSS

Fostex_1_Headfi.jpg

Fostex

Lotoo_2.jpg

Lotoo

RHA_1.jpg

RHA audio

Sennheiser.jpg

Sennheiser

ONSO_1.jpg

ONSO Cable

OpusAudio_Headfi.jpg

OPUS audio

Witch_1.jpg

Aroma Audio

Kumitate.jpg

Kumitate Labs

Kurada_1.jpg

KuraDa

23456350_1561077793977508_5122942815021426747_o.jpg

Meze Audio

HYLA.jpg

HYLA (Oriolus)

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 12
Nice shots Mr.OTL, it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. I'll put up my pics some time. What were your highlights at the show? Personally for me it was the Mr. Speakers ES electrostats headphones, and the Mass Kobo 406. The Mr.Speakers nailed it better than its prototype last year sounding more balanced. Whilst the Mass Kobo 406 is just grand yet transparent sounding. The price is an eye popper for sure though.

Nov 14, 2017 at 6:58 AM Post #5 of 12
That Ultrasone Edition 15 looks sweet!, how did that sound?

I will tell little detail about it later soon. I am working on now :)

Nice shots Mr.OTL, it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. I'll put up my pics some time. What were your highlights at the show? Personally for me it was the Mr. Speakers ES electrostats headphones, and the Mass Kobo 406. The Mr.Speakers nailed it better than its prototype last year sounding more balanced. Whilst the Mass Kobo 406 is just grand yet transparent sounding. The price is an eye popper for sure though.

It was happy to see you too.
Well.. Actually, I didn't check the newest one from Mr.Speakers and Also Mass Kobo 406.
I have been interested in portable audio and looking for its market trend changes.
If I pick one of in the show...
Maybe... the product which makes me interested in is called Lotoo Paw Pico.
The its build concept was interesting to me.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 12
Damn that D850! Lovely beast, I bought one but my Nikon friend "misplaced" it. I bet he's just keeping it for himself right now...

Kidding aside I lent it to him without expecting it back, but with shots like those... tasty!

Nov 16, 2017 at 10:21 PM Post #11 of 12
Damn that D850! Lovely beast, I bought one but my Nikon friend "misplaced" it. I bet he's just keeping it for himself right now...

It was the first out-door shooting with the D850. Man... I was shocked when I check the results. This will be the best gear of DSLRs for me.

Hey buddy, was nice to see you in Fujiya Avic, sorry I can't make it to the show in Korea this time. See you soon and I hope we can go to the show next year.

I was pleased to meet you again. I wish can see you in next year. :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #12 of 12
Glad to see someone else expressing their opinion on Mass Kobo 406. Describing the sound as grand as you said is exactly how it should be put. :D

I've yet to hear anything matching this kind of life-like presentation. The only thing that I can imagine that could beat it, or at least come close, are Viva Audio Egoista 2A3 and 845. Unfortunately, I'm yet to hear either of them. Anyone else heard model 406 as well and do you currently consider it to be the best sound you ever heard, or is there something even better you can share with us? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back