Fun:a big fat box of Nordost arrives for a visit
Jun 16, 2006 at 1:02 PM Post #31 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
They have started using 99.9999% OFC instead of 99.999999% OFC which cut down production costs pretty good.

The good news with the Frey speaker cable is that it would probably be THE cable for headphones,

There's a comedy of the absurd somewhere here. Or just 99.997% absurd?
icon10.gif

But seriously having the mono filament throughout the range really will cut production costs which is cool.

Jun 16, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #32 of 36
Hi There:

Does anyone know if Nordost Cables makes a mini - mini or a mini - RCA cable? I love my Nordost cables in my home theater setup and want to know if they make any cables for portable audio devices. There website sure doesn't mention anything about it. But I swear, I remember seeing someone talking about Nordost Mini Cables one time while I was going through various forums. Just can't remember where! In any case I'm looking for a ultra high-end mini cable for my iPod line out to my portable amp. I'm undecided if I want to get a Cable with the iPod Line Out Dock built in or buy a separate iPod Line Out Dock and Cable. I prefer to have the Line Out Dock and Cable in one so there are less breaks in the cable but I guess that all depends on the cable you buy as to whether you have this option or not.

I've looked at the following Companies.....
Moon Audio Cables
Mark Grant Cables
Audio Line Out Cables
Hudson Audio Technology
Wyvern Audio
Qables

But I keep wanting to find something from Nordost so I can compare the above against it.

Thanks In Advance!
Marcus

Jun 16, 2006 at 11:03 PM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butt_Love
Sweeeeeeet!!!!!! Thanks A Bunch Brian S. Know does anyone know how these bad boys stack up against to others? Or is it up to me to find out!

Marcus

no problem glad i could help
looks like you're the guinea pig lol

im sure u cant go wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back