Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 2, 2024 at 7:26 AM Post #62,386 of 62,400
The April 21st update on the Aviot Sound Me app for Android. Released the new EQ tuning. Unless you are misunderstanding that the TWS need an update to get the new EQ tuning and voice setup
I see, thanks @Gilroypro. So the tuning you have selected in the EQ in your screen capture is the new one, correct? Do you feel it represents an improvement for your sound signature preference? I cannot actually test it myself because adjusting any of the EQ sliders on my HiBy RS6 has no effect, perhaps I need to wait for next app. update.

Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 8:34 AM Post #62,387 of 62,400
I know we are never fully satisfied as is the nature of this disease. However, after spending (and will continue to spend) u godly amounts of money on tws, I'm stunned by how far we have come. I keep buying the latest and greatest and really should sell off the old ones as now I'm up to 35 Tws.
The sound of these earbuds out of my iPhone 13 Pro are simply stunning:

1. Noble Triumph
2. Noble Prestige
3. Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 4

Still great:
4. Denon Perl Pro
5. Noble Fokus Pro (my gym buds)
6. Hifiman svanar
7. B and O EX
8. Geekfly g10 (seriously where is the live?)
9. Bose quiet comfort ultra (most comfortable for long periods)
10. Final zE8000 (just not loud enough)

Really though the top 3 get all the love. I'm joining the aviot zx1 train so we will see.

I accidentally ordered the ze1 pnk thinking it was the zx1 pnk. Hope they are decent.

Just my two cents.

May 2, 2024 at 2:50 PM Post #62,388 of 62,400
I know we are never fully satisfied as is the nature of this disease. However, after spending (and will continue to spend) u godly amounts of money on tws, I'm stunned by how far we have come. I keep buying the latest and greatest and really should sell off the old ones as now I'm up to 35 Tws.

1. Noble Triumph
2. Noble Prestige

Still great:
4. Denon Perl Pro
6. Hifiman svanar
7. B and O EX

Really though the top 3 get all the love. I'm joining the aviot zx1 train so we will see.

I accidentally ordered the ze1 pnk thinking it was the zx1 pnk. Hope they are decent.

Just my two cents.
Have you tried the mystique? Been eyeing that for a few days. Where would you put the mystique if you tried them?

I would ask @erockg for his opinion too. He tried both mystique and triumph.

Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 4:51 PM Post #62,390 of 62,400
I want to connect my TWS to my computer.

I currently have the Sennheiser BTD 600 dongle but I am annoyed by the lack of a supporting application that would help me connect easily to the headphones.
Is there any alternative that has that feature?

May 2, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #62,391 of 62,400
I want to connect my TWS to my computer.

I currently have the Sennheiser BTD 600 dongle but I am annoyed by the lack of a supporting application that would help me connect easily to the headphones.
Is there any alternative that has that feature?
The newer Creative dongles have apps for the computer. I have the BT-W3 (no app) and BT-W4 (use Windows app), both of which work great. Looks like the newer BT-W5 has the Windows/Mac app as well.

https://us.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-bt-w5

May 2, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #62,392 of 62,400

1. Noble Triumph
2. Noble Prestige

Still great:
4. Denon Perl Pro
6. Hifiman svanar
7. B and O EX

Just my two cents.
Hi can you kindly share your EQ setting for truimph please and are you using default tips or any other recommendations?

May 2, 2024 at 6:35 PM Post #62,393 of 62,400
The newer Creative dongles have apps for the computer. I have the BT-W3 (no app) and BT-W4 (use Windows app), both of which work great. Looks like the newer BT-W5 has the Windows/Mac app as well.

https://us.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-bt-w5
Huh I had the BTW3 at some point and I was not aware that Creative's transmitters come with apps now. Thank you, I will probably grab one of those then.

Edit : How about one of those Fiio BTA30 Pro instead? I found one and it also seems like a good idea

Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 7:04 PM Post #62,394 of 62,400
Hi can you kindly share your EQ setting for truimph please and are you using default tips or any other recommendations?
Sure I use Iaudiogate and use the equalizer there. It's a great app for iPhone. Also you can boost the volume as these don't go that loud. You may want to reduce treble just a tad. Also I use Sennheiser tws comply foam tips. I thought the bass was weak at first now it is punchy and just right!

Attachments

• IMG_0032.png
    IMG_0032.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
May 2, 2024 at 8:29 PM Post #62,395 of 62,400
I don't think he was talking about the latest release date, but that it is available on Android. It is.
Yes, I didn't read the LoryWiv's post correctly. Thanks for stepping in and explaining.

In my APP on both IOS and Android I have more EQ presets than in Gilroypro's picture. Any idea why?

How do you take your buds out of the case? I keep trying to be smooth and get them out in one try but have not figured it out.

Attachments

• IMG_5671.jpeg
    IMG_5671.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 8:49 PM Post #62,396 of 62,400
Sure I use Iaudiogate and use the equalizer there. It's a great app for iPhone. Also you can boost the volume as these don't go that loud. You may want to reduce treble just a tad. Also I use Sennheiser tws comply foam tips. I thought the bass was weak at first now it is punchy and just right!
Is this a system wide eq that works with Apple Music? Or local files only ?

May 2, 2024 at 9:20 PM Post #62,397 of 62,400
Huh I had the BTW3 at some point and I was not aware that Creative's transmitters come with apps now. Thank you, I will probably grab one of those then.

Edit : How about one of those Fiio BTA30 Pro instead? I found one and it also seems like a good idea
Never had the Fiio so can't really comment there but I am sure if you search the thread you will find someone who tried it. I recall some people here were using the BT-W5. Looking at the Fiio, it looks like it has LDAC vs. aptX adaptive on the BT-W5 so I guess it depends on what codecs you want and what your TWS supports? They also seem to be very different products in terms of price, form factor, features and supported codecs. I would think the answer to your question depends on what you are looking for.

May 2, 2024 at 10:40 PM Post #62,398 of 62,400
Thank you I m still waiting for zx-1 to be shipped but it has been long time I ordered from Indiegogo I contacted aviot they said it should be shipped end of the month but nothing yet should I be worried ? Someone mentioned here if you buy with Indiegogo you get one year warranty trough them is that true ?

May 2, 2024 at 10:47 PM Post #62,400 of 62,400
Thank you I m still waiting for zx-1 to be shipped but it has been long time I ordered from Indiegogo I contacted aviot they said it should be shipped end of the month but nothing yet should I be worried ? Someone mentioned here if you buy with Indiegogo you get one year warranty trough them is that true ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502-224533.png
    Screenshot_20240502-224533.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back