Head-Fi TV episode about the Head-Fi Community featured on The Daily Swarm
Jun 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Last month we posted a video about the Head-Fi community, and the history of Head-Fi.

Thanks to Michael Mercer--who's a Head-Fi'er, and one of The Daily Swarm's writers--The Daily Swarm featured the video on their site, which is very cool.

You can see the page about it on The Daily Swarm by clicking here.

If you haven't already seen that episode of Head-Fi TV, you'll be able to watch it at the link above.

If you're not familiar with The Daily Swarm, it's an awesome daily news source for music intelligence.

Michael, thanks for bringing the video about our site and community to The Daily Swarm's readers, man.

Jun 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #2 of 3
I'm honored to call you my friend.
And it's an honor to be part of this great community.

I'm proud of you bra...

a little bromance  - LOL
sorry fellas

May 7, 2016 at 6:51 AM Post #3 of 3
Hey Jude, long time no post. Been quite a long time since I've visited the site or posted, just thought I'd stop by and say "hello". Looks like things have changed quite a bit for the better and you've got much more visibility in the headphone community. Congratulations on making what was a "niche" site back when I joined in 2002 as a newbie with a lot of questions and not a lot of knowledge. Really great to see what you've done here and you should be proud.

fyrfytrhoges,

just droppin in..... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back