Head-Fi webpage freezes and unresponsive with Android phone
May 12, 2023 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Blueshound24

Headphoneus Supremus
This is using Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy 22+ phone.

It doesn't happen all the time, (but frequently), I'll click on a link to Head-Fi from a notification in my email and it'll go to Head-Fi but then the webpage will freeze and become unresponsive to finger gestures. Then I have to wait a minute or so before I'm able to navigate the Head-Fi website.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Last edited:
May 12, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm having this problem, too, also on Android. Sometimes it will lock up the phone, black screen, and I have to log in to my phone again. Other times, it freezes up as you noted. Thought it was just my LG.

May 12, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #3 of 6
Mine will not go to a black screen. It will just freeze on the Head-Fi website. No other websites freeze or become unresponsive, only Head-Fi.

My phone doesn't freeze up, only the Head-Fi web page freezes and is unresponsive for a few minutes. And I can use the back button to get out of the webpage and use all other functions of my phone, and the Head-Fi webpage will remain unresponsive, no other webpages do this.

Last edited:
May 29, 2023 at 2:34 PM Post #5 of 6
Hey guys -- I wanted to touch base on this one. We've tried to recreate this issue, and have been unable to do so so far. We'll keep investigating though.
If it helps, I'm on an LG V60, Android 13. All apps including Chrome are up to date.

May 31, 2023 at 4:50 PM Post #6 of 6
Hey guys -- I wanted to touch base on this one. We've tried to recreate this issue, and have been unable to do so so far. We'll keep investigating though.

Thanks for following up with us Joe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back