HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 3, 2024 at 4:50 PM Post #11,881 of 11,883
Just got an email from Headphones.com. Reading it and I came across a link for open boxes. I clicked on it and browsed through. What caught my eye was open box Arya Organic's for $949. They are marked as final sale, so no returns.

I wouldn't worry about that though, if you are sure you want them. I bought some Focal Clear's/Radiance's and one of them was open box. I knew they had full warranty, but my fear was getting a DOA. I was told that a DOA would be replaced and besides that, they had full warranty and that was good enough for me. Still love my Focal's a year and a half later.

https://headphones.com/products/hifiman-arya-organic-headphones-open-box

Last edited:
May 5, 2024 at 2:10 PM Post #11,882 of 11,883
I am planning to purchase Arya Organic and came across a certain video. It was 2 years ago and I'm wondering if it's worth considering this stack, or maybe there are better solutions for this moment and it's better to stay with the Aune S17 after all. Has anyone tried combining the AO with the Topping D70S DAC and Gustard H16 AMP, does it make sense, or is it better to choose something else?
It's not worth the hassle and take the Aune s9c, Topping DX9, Mytek Liberty DAC II

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:
May 5, 2024 at 2:36 PM Post #11,883 of 11,883
I am planning to purchase Arya Organic and came across a certain video. It was 2 years ago and I'm wondering if it's worth considering this stack, or maybe there are better solutions for this moment and it's better to stay with the Aune S17 after all. Has anyone tried combining the AO with the Topping D70S DAC and Gustard H16 AMP, does it make sense, or is it better to choose something else?
It's not worth the hassle and take the Aune s9c, Topping DX9, Mytek Liberty DAC II

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

The Arya Stealth works really well with the S17 pro.I would describe the overall sound of this amp as full, dynamic and rather on the pleasing side. That is, in my opinion, a good thing especially for the Aryas, because it takes away the harshness of the treble.

The Arya Organic is not that different. So I suggest to stay with the amp and invest the money somewhere else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back