I Can't Find a Wii! Son of a...
Aug 29, 2007 at 7:21 AM Post #2 of 9
Doesn't Amazon have any?
My bf bought one from there a while ago, shipped and arrived within 3 days. When ordered at a local shop, the wait was like 4 months..

Aug 29, 2007 at 8:10 AM Post #3 of 9
My co-worker just picked one up for his son at game stop. Apparently, they thought they were out but when my co-worker asked them to check their inventory, viola, they had one.

But...

The problem is that Nintendo doesn't think this is a major problem. They see no need for a corrective action on the console shortage and they actually seem to be very happy to be in this situation.

Aug 29, 2007 at 10:42 AM Post #4 of 9
I think you can only get them from Amazon in a bundle, which I'm not about to pay for seeing as how I only actually want one game. I stopped at my local Best Buy and Babbage's (which apparently still exists in Pennsylvania, but not Ohio) and had no luck. However, I talked to my mom last night and she said the Best Buy back home had them when she was there. I'm leaving work early today, though, so I'll probably hit up some more stores and see what I can come up with.

Aug 29, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #5 of 9
I just picked one up at Gamestop in Dublin CA.

I just walked in the store looking for something else... and the customer infront of me was buying one. I asked if they had any more in stock, and they had a few of them.

Apparently, they get regular weekly shipments, and they don't take advance orders. They usually get shipments on the same day every week. Just check with them on those delivery days.

Isao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back