Issues with posting on my BlackBerry
May 6, 2010 at 6:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

baka1969

Chaser of Ghosts
Hi,

The site looks good.

I visit and post on Head-Fi almost exclusively on my BlackBerry 9700 (OS 5.0). I have three browsers; The native browser, the latest Bolt browser that I'm posting this on now and the Opera Mini 5. The Opera Mini 5 (OM5) is the best of the three for my usage. Now it seems I can't post while using it. On the OM5, trying to post, the area to post is shaded grey and when attempting to post it just won't let me post anything at all. OM5 is the faster of the other two browsers and renders the pages so I can scan each page faster as I can zoom out to scan and zoom in to read better than I can with the others.

Thanks,

Ross

May 6, 2010 at 6:38 AM Post #2 of 6
I confirm it! I am using Opera Mini with my W580i mobile and I can't post at all! It's quite disturbing matter for me since 1/3 of my posts was written with my phone.

Also - it's no use for me to read the Head-Fi while underway, since I can't post!

May 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #3 of 6
it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to surf headfi on my ipod touch with this new version.it is very slow slugish and my ipod chock when loading a new page.when i click submit when i write something,it takes me to the top of the page and doesnt want to submit.
please jude if you can make an option to switch to the old layout thats would be great,i mainly surf headfi while in bed listening to my ipod(85% of the time) so this problem is a dealbreaker for me.
thanks

May 6, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 6
Agreed, posting doesn't seem possible with Opera Mini5 running on Symban S60. Seems to work fine on the native Nokia browser and on full versions of Opera 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back