JDS Labs Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales!
Nov 22, 2017 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

theotherjude

Member of the Trade: JDS Labs / Vokyl

10032513_thumb.jpg

10032514_thumb.jpg

JDS Labs Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales are almost here!

This is just a sneak peak of the Black Friday deals we'll be running all day Friday and Cyber Monday shipping deal all day Monday (CST).

10032515_thumb.jpg

10032516_thumb.jpg

Shop

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
Nov 23, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #6 of 17
even without the black Friday deals, JDS labs has excellent prices. I bought B stock EL DAC for 199.99$ and it looked brand new, no scratches, nothing. However getting it to work with windows 10 was interesting. But I am very happy with it.!

Nov 23, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #7 of 17
I've been using OL DAC standard edition (USB + optical input) for a while now, and I can easily say that it is virtually a flawless product overall.

Good sound, good build, good thermal management (doesn't get "hot" unlike some other popular DACs) small footprint and good company support & brand reliability.

While even the standard price of $139 for standard edition is quite good, $79 (USB edition of course) seems like an absolute steal for that level of sound quality and overall package.

Just told this to a bunch of friends in Turkey, I hope for them that the stocks will not fade away instantly tomorrow.

Nov 24, 2017 at 12:04 AM Post #8 of 17
JDS Labs Black Friday event is now live (and the server transitioned correctly this year--thank you team).

Will the free shipping promotion cover also international shipping? I have been planning to get a custom o2 amp.
Yes, free shipping is worldwide on Cyber Monday.

Just told this to a bunch of friends in Turkey, I hope for them that the stocks will not fade away instantly tomorrow.

We hope to keep up!

Nov 26, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #10 of 17
Well this makes me furious. I wanted a DAC for USB (not optical), so on November 14th, I purchased the OL DAC (B-stock) for $124.

Now you tell me that if I had waited until November 24th, I could have gotten the USB DAC I wanted for $79? That sucks. The least you could have done is told me you were days away from launching a USB-only model when I asked this on the other thread:

If I’m using USB only, is there a difference in the sound of the OL and EL? How does the USB chip compare with XMOS? (I’d be using it with an iPhone for Tidal and a Raspberry Pi for Roon. Nothing over 24/96.)

Also, is there any way to audition one of these without paying the 15% restocking fee?

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #11 of 17
@musicfan145 - Hey, sorry for my lack of foresight. The thought honestly did not cross my mind with 3 production runs and half a dozen projects in the pipeline. We announce only when projects are 100% complete and ready to ship.

Please PM or email your order number and let me know how I can help.

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #13 of 17
@musicfan145Please PM or email your order number and let me know how I can help.

Just wanted to report back for anyone reading this thread: JDS Labs made it right--and then some. And they did it fast, too. An absolutely shocking level of customer service. (SO much better than my recent experience with another company who also sells US-made compact DACs and headphone amps.) I will definitely put JDS Labs at the top of my list next time I'm shopping for headphone gear!

Nov 27, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #14 of 17
Just wanted to report back for anyone reading this thread: JDS Labs made it right--and then some. And they did it fast, too. An absolutely shocking level of customer service. (SO much better than my recent experience with another company who also sells US-made compact DACs and headphone amps.) I will definitely put JDS Labs at the top of my list next time I'm shopping for headphone gear!

Their customer service is the best in the business, glad you are happy :D

Nov 27, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #15 of 17

Communication is the key! not frustration. Yes JDSLabs has extremely good customer service, they even responded to my e-mails over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back