Join Effect Audio on Tours for Two New Cables - CODE 24 & and Code 24 Limited!
Dec 11, 2023 at 2:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to help @JordonEA now represent Effect Audio in the community. We are kicking off the year by launching two new cables.

Other than the general price point of around $500 - 1000, I can't share much more information yet. The sound of the cables you will try out is final - the external hardware (connectors, plugs, etc.) is not.

The team is looking for a lot of feedback from you on this, so we have plenty of units to go around. Multiple tours will be ongoing - two sets in the US, one for Canada, one for Australia, and one for the EU. One of these units is reserved for Watercooler members, while the other is available for a more general Head-Fi signup.

@Damz87 will handle Australia for us, so go over on his thread to sign up when he announces he's ready for signups..

Each member can keep the cables for seven business days, shipping out the following business day. I will coordinate communication between you and the next in line (unless you mention you already know them).

Signups are ONGOING. If we need to make room for more, we will.

I look forward to your impressions!

US Tour:
  1. @stacey
  2. @Garney
  3. @tjzurlaaa
Canada Tour:
  1. @Rockwell75
  2. @Stu Paddasso
  3. @Natesdailies
EU Tour:
  1. @KelFab
  2. @fabio19
  3. @kmmbd
  4. @DaveStarWalker
  5. @Charlyro222
  6. @SenyorC
  7. @shznn
  8. @Andricop
  9. @boodi
  10. @armstrj2

Completed:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @wolfstar76
  3. @jwilliamhurst
  4. @Tex Irie
  5. @fejnomit
  6. @aaf evo
  7. @fiascogarcia
  8. @Dsnuts
  9. @Visceral
  10. @chemosapien
  11. @timeslip
*if you were included in this list and don't know what's happening, check your PMs! We have worked well together, and I added you because I liked our experience!
*this tour will be considerably massive, so if we have spoken and you have not been added - don't worry! Signups are ongoing.

And, of course, thanks as always to @Suyang and @JordonEA for their support of the community.

Can't wait to share more information about the cables soon™

Give me a favorite forum emoji as a response if you're on the list to confirm you've seen this. :)

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2023 at 4:08 PM Post #2 of 40
Can you please add me to the US tour?

Dec 11, 2023 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 40
May I join this tour now? I assume it is IEM cable with both 2 pin and MMCX termination.

Dec 11, 2023 at 7:11 PM Post #5 of 40
Would love to join the EU tour.

Dec 11, 2023 at 7:19 PM Post #6 of 40
Would New Zealand be inclusive on the Australia Tour? If so, can you add me in Auckland, New Zealand? We are just a stone throw away from Australia but south. Thanks.

Dec 11, 2023 at 7:26 PM Post #7 of 40
Would love to join US tour participants!

Dec 11, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #8 of 40
Really looking forward to this, thanks Sebastien and @JordonEA !!!

Dec 12, 2023 at 1:34 AM Post #9 of 40
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to help @JordonEA now represent Effect Audio in the community. We are kicking off the year by launching two new cables.

Other than the general price point of around $500 - 1000, I can't share much more information yet. The sound of the cables you will try out is final - the external hardware (connectors, plugs, etc.) is not.

The team is looking for a lot of feedback from you on this, so we have plenty of units to go around. Multiple tours will be ongoing - two sets in the US, one for Canada, one for Australia, and one for the EU. One of these units is reserved for Watercooler members, while the other is available for a more general Head-Fi signup.

@Damz87 will handle Australia for us, so go over on his thread to sign up when he announces he's ready for signups..

Each member can keep the cables for seven business days, shipping out the following business day. I will coordinate communication between you and the next in line (unless you mention you already know them).

Signups are ONGOING. If we need to make room for more, we will.

I look forward to your impressions!

US Tour:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @fejnomit
  3. @jwilliamhurst
  4. @aaf evo
  5. @Tex Irie
  6. @corgifall
  7. @Dsnuts
  8. @fiascogarcia
  9. @chemosapien
  10. @tjzurlaaa
Canada Tour:
  1. @Rockwell75
  2. @Stu Paddasso
  3. @Natesdailies
EU Tour:
  1. @armstrj2
  2. @KrólArtur
  3. @KelFab
  4. @fabio19
  5. @Charlyro222
  6. @SenyorC
Asia Tour:
  1. TBD
*if you were included in this list and don't know what's happening, check your PMs! We have worked well together, and I added you because I liked our experience!
*this tour will be considerably massive, so if we have spoken and you have not been added - don't worry! Signups are ongoing.

And, of course, thanks as always to @Suyang and @JordonEA for their support of the community.

Can't wait to share more information about the cables soon™

Give me a favorite forum emoji as a response if you're on the list to confirm you've seen this. :)
Hi,

Very interested by the EU tour 😉

Dec 12, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #10 of 40
Can you please add me to the US tour?
May I join this tour now? I assume it is IEM cable with both 2 pin and MMCX termination.
Thanks for organising this tour! Can you please add me to the EU one?
Would love to join the EU tour.
Hi,

Very interested by the EU tour 😉

List updated, thank you everyone!

Would New Zealand be inclusive on the Australia Tour? If so, can you add me in Auckland, New Zealand? We are just a stone throw away from Australia but south. Thanks.

I believe New Zealand will be included but let tour owner @Damz87 confirm when he sees this!

Dec 12, 2023 at 7:06 PM Post #12 of 40
List updated, thank you everyone!

I believe New Zealand will be included but let tour owner @Damz87 confirm when he sees this!
Thanks! I can compare them to the EA CODE 23, got about 5 of them, and EA Eros S.

Dec 16, 2023 at 1:30 AM Post #14 of 40
Looks like you forgot me :sweat:

Updated!

Thanks! I can compare them to the EA CODE 23, got about 5 of them, and EA Eros S.

Those will be solid comparisons for us! Thank you.

Thank you very much for putting me on the tour. I have a question since I am in the process of moving from one country to another also European country, when will the tour start?

The tour will begin next week. I will work with you individually so we don't have to worry about your move getting in the way.

Dec 19, 2023 at 6:12 PM Post #15 of 40
Hi everyone,

Very excited to let you all know this tour is underway and all units will be shipped out this week.

@emdeevee is first in line and will be receiving the first package for the first for the West Coast US Tour. Then, it will go to @fejnomit and after @wolfstar76. After will be anyone else in California and surrounding regions.

Midwest will be starting with @Tex Irie, going to @aaf evo after

EU has been revised a bit will be starting with @Charlyro222 and members in Spain, then to France, then to Italy and so on.

Any suggestions to the tour lineup will be appreciated!

We are excited to hear the feedback you all have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back