Mid priced IEM cables thread.
May 2, 2024 at 8:40 PM Post #1,861 of 1,866
So I bought and love the Hakugei White Dragon. I sort of knew what I was in for having owned the Healer, Mona Lisa, and Gray Dragon. Unfortunately, all of those were 2 pin and I needed an mmcx, thus the White Dragon.

But it's on the bulky side. Not unwieldy but definitely not small.

Anyone recommend a sub $150 palladium mix cable that's on par with the Gray Dragon but also not as thick?

May 2, 2024 at 9:17 PM Post #1,862 of 1,866
So I bought and love the Hakugei White Dragon. I sort of knew what I was in for having owned the Healer, Mona Lisa, and Gray Dragon. Unfortunately, all of those were 2 pin and I needed an mmcx, thus the White Dragon.

But it's on the bulky side. Not unwieldy but definitely not small.

Anyone recommend a sub $150 palladium mix cable that's on par with the Gray Dragon but also not as thick?
I bought this ivipQ 34 silver palladium cable a couple months ago for my Focal Clear MG Pro, but I would definitely purchase again and ask them to terminate the connectors in 2pin or MMCX for an IEM. They originally sell it with a modular termination on the amp side, but they had no problems with my request to terminate to 4.4mm so I'm sure you can message them for MMCX. It's very pliable and better handling than my 8w Effect Audio cables.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804305851137.html

1714698753185.png

May 2, 2024 at 9:29 PM Post #1,863 of 1,866
I bought this ivipQ 34 silver palladium cable a couple months ago for my Focal Clear MG Pro, but I would definitely purchase again and ask them to terminate the connectors in 2pin or MMCX for an IEM. They originally sell it with a modular termination on the amp side, but they had no problems with my request to terminate to 4.4mm so I'm sure you can message them for MMCX. It's very pliable and better handling than my 8w Effect Audio cables.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804305851137.html

1714698753185.png
Looks really nice, thanks for the recommendation!

May 3, 2024 at 6:30 AM Post #1,866 of 1,866
how your hakugei cables? all sold on reddit? white dragon good/?

White Dragon is very good, bass texture is better and everything sounds more cohesive. According to Hakugei, it's the same as the Black Dragon with a different jacket.

They were unclear what the difference was with the Arcanist.

Please: exactly which subreddit is that ?

r/AVexchange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back