New Member Introductions thread
Apr 29, 2024 at 3:58 AM Post #15,526 of 15,539
Hi there!
Head-fier from Denmark. I was actually a member not so long ago but decided to leave the forum as my GAS was spinning out of control. Now I am back with a more - I hope - rational approach and have decided to start from scratch.
Happy to be back!
Thanks and all the best!
Welcome back. Let me know if you find a way... :beerchug:

May 1, 2024 at 8:18 AM Post #15,529 of 15,539
Hello! Only at 40, I began to think about a real sound. Music, this is my hobby from childhood. I studied at a music school. I play button accordion, piano andBalalake Prima. My business trips need DAP. Reading numerous reviews, I ended up on this forum. I choose between Astell & Kern SE300 and SP3000 and expectFuture new items from Astell & Kern. Ahead is a long and fascinating path of immersion in the atmosphere of a real sound! And this forum is a real source of knowledge!
I am glad to meet you!

May 4, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #15,537 of 15,539
Hello folks, just joined in - have been reading the forums for quite a while but my recent search for a headphone amplifier has left me looking for some recommendations.
Right now I'm using a HiFi Rose 250A into a Willsenton 300B, with a set of Hifiman HE1000 Stealth headphones. I've just moved back to Canada from the US and I've gone from hero to zero in terms of what's available to buy.

May 6, 2024 at 12:43 PM Post #15,539 of 15,539
Hello everyone, I realized I never posted an introduction of myself. I have been a long time browser of head-fi. I love listening to many genres but mostly any genre that incorporates funky instruments such as Jazz funk/fusion, Rock, J Pop, etc.
My current equipment
Sennheiser HD280 pro
Sennheiser HD6xx
Hifiman Editions XS
Koss KCS75 and KPH40
Letshuoer S12 pro
Thieaudio V16 Divinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back