Portable Power Banks?
Jan 9, 2024 at 11:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

TotallyNotABsName

Head-Fier
I am looking to get a battery bank for my gear so I can enjoy my music longer when I'm out and about. Does anyone use one already that works well for them?

Thanks.

Jan 9, 2024 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 14
I e had a couple, most important to me know when shopping is it's UL listed which all the cheap ones are not. Also the TSA has limits on capacity of a power bank you can take on a airplane. Amazon or Google shopping can find the sales, but would get one with certification for safety. Also every no name one I had was only half it's rated capacity.
Belkin never disappoints if you find one on sale with the capacity you need. Under 27,000ma of capacity will let you take it flying.

Jan 9, 2024 at 11:52 AM Post #3 of 14
Jan 9, 2024 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 14
So this would be perfect then, huh?
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/bel...hnpZ5GU4i_6V3SY-Du_JCop1N0wCsqfbqk0GWhhDU2BzE

I don't plan on flying with my gear, but that's good to know, thanks.
Ever experienced any noise from your gear if you had your battery resting close or in contact to your Amp/DACs?

I have that power bank.

With certain equipment listening with the power bank connected there is a slight noise that seemed to be something to do with the power supply from the power bank. On other devices I don’t hear any noise from it.

I suspect it is a case of buying and trying to see what works for you.

No noise if not connected.

Jan 9, 2024 at 2:29 PM Post #5 of 14
Maybe I could find a micro power conditioner, appreciate your feedback. I think I'll get it then, try it out and hope for the best.

Jan 11, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #7 of 14
Jan 11, 2024 at 11:04 AM Post #9 of 14
Oh right! I didn't the earlier responses, that works well too. The additional power output of the one I suggest probably wouldn't matter as well :beyersmile:
Probably not, but thanks for the idea!

Jan 20, 2024 at 9:04 PM Post #10 of 14
I am looking to get a battery bank for my gear so I can enjoy my music longer when I'm out and about. Does anyone use one already that works well for them?

Thanks.

I carry a Baseus powerbank (65W 20,000mAh) in my bag at all time along with USB C and lightning cable. This powerbank can charge anything, even laptop, iPad Pro and portable gaming PC like RoG Ally. It changes my iBasso and HiBy easily.

Jan 20, 2024 at 9:07 PM Post #11 of 14
I carry a Baseus powerbank (65W 20,000mAh) in my bag at all time along with USB C and lightning cable. This powerbank can charge anything, even laptop, iPad Pro and portable gaming PC like RoG Ally. It changes my iBasso and HiBy easily.
I got the WA8, the item I made this forum for, and looks like I gotta find a power bank with a wall socket female output. I'm starting to look at large batteries now. Know anything of such?

Jan 20, 2024 at 9:10 PM Post #12 of 14
Jan 20, 2024 at 9:15 PM Post #13 of 14
Jan 26, 2024 at 5:22 AM Post #14 of 14
anyone up for one, ge the Baseus 65w 20000 MaH (in metallic Teal) off Amazon...I use it on the go and home, and it's beast with multiple outlets. And they charge up your portable daps and or dac-amps fast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back