Rate the video games you're currently playing
Apr 29, 2024 at 12:44 AM Post #6,931 of 6,937
I've only been playing destiny 2 lately. I finally got past Onslaught level 50 on legend and got the emblem.

I seriously think I devote too much time to this game. It's so easy to play though.

Apr 29, 2024 at 2:17 AM Post #6,932 of 6,937
I've only been playing destiny 2 lately. I finally got past Onslaught level 50 on legend and got the emblem.

I seriously think I devote too much time to this game. It's so easy to play though.
Haven't played that one in years. Maybe I should revisit

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:00 AM Post #6,933 of 6,937
I've been playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. It's been around for a while for mobile. Basically a mobile version of LoL. My friend got me started a few weeks ago and I've been addicted. The characters are somewhat well balanced and there is active development.

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:26 AM Post #6,934 of 6,937
After watching the Prime series of Fallout I bought Fallout 4 at the Steam sale and am going to give it a spin.

I have played FO1 /FO2 / FO3 / FO V

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:28 AM Post #6,935 of 6,937
Playing Code Vein yet again. Dunno why I always come back to this game, but every time I play it I play the exact same build.

At this point the game is almost easy to me. I run through entire sections without needing to use heals, and some of the bosses I fell on my first try.

I hope one day we get a sequel. I guess it hasn't been a super long time, so I'm still holding out hope. For some reason I was thinking the game came out in 2016 or something, but it was actually 2019.

Anyway, super comfy game, and a soul-like game I can actually beat. 9/10

20240424192313_1.jpg

After watching the Prime series of Fallout I bought Fallout 4 at the Steam sale and am going to give it a spin.

I have played FO1 /FO2 / FO3 / FO V

Fallout 4 and 76 are, in my opinion, best enjoyed when you think of them as fan games. They're not as story-driven as the original games, and lose a lot of what makes Fallout what it is, but they are enjoyable in their own right. 76 in particular has come a long way, and I'd recommend if you enjoy Fallout 4 to give it a try as well.

Apr 29, 2024 at 11:36 AM Post #6,936 of 6,937
Playing Code Vein yet again. Dunno why I always come back to this game, but every time I play it I play the exact same build.

At this point the game is almost easy to me. I run through entire sections without needing to use heals, and some of the bosses I fell on my first try.

I hope one day we get a sequel. I guess it hasn't been a super long time, so I'm still holding out hope. For some reason I was thinking the game came out in 2016 or something, but it was actually 2019.

Anyway, super comfy game, and a soul-like game I can actually beat. 9/10

20240424192313_1.jpg

Fallout 4 and 76 are, in my opinion, best enjoyed when you think of them as fan games. They're not as story-driven as the original games, and lose a lot of what makes Fallout what it is, but they are enjoyable in their own right. 76 in particular has come a long way, and I'd recommend if you enjoy Fallout 4 to give it a try as well.
I have to check out Code Vein at some point as well.
Regarding Fallout I consider Fallout 3 by far the best

May 2, 2024 at 3:19 AM Post #6,937 of 6,937
Returned to Fallout 4 after the tv series but this time I modded the hell out of it and it is now a 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back