Resolved: Cannot like replies or comment on classified posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2024 at 11:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rudbeard

100+ Head-Fier
I believe I should meet any requirements. I've tried on Firefox and Chrome mobile but there is no comment reply box.

1704991400164.png

Jan 11, 2024 at 11:51 AM Post #2 of 4
Hello rudbeard,

If you would like to ask the listing creator a question about an Head-Fi Classifieds listing or if you are interested in buying or selling to the creator, please use Head-Fi's private messaging function. You can PM a listing creator by clicking the "Contact listing creator [username]" buttons located above and below the listing. In your screenshot, it should be the long blue bar that's nearly cut off at the top of the image.

Jan 11, 2024 at 12:03 PM Post #3 of 4
Was this a recent change to Classified? I think midway through last year I had a comment removed for getting review-y, but I checked my comments and don't think they were for much besides asking for photos and the like.

Jan 11, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #4 of 4
In an effort to reduce the number of scams that have been attempted on Head-Fi Classifieds we did make a setting adjustment for those who do not meet Head-Fi's requirements to post on Head-Fi Classifieds. Those who already met our requirements to post in Head-Fi Classifieds won't see any change. There have been no changes to the rules and guidelines for Head-Fi Classifieds.

Since you've been around for a few years now and have numerous posts, you may only need to enable 2FA to post comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back