Schiit Mjolnir 3 - Impressions Thread
May 2, 2024 at 6:20 PM Post #2,761 of 2,766
figured I’d experiment with the fan being that it’s a cheap option, also the summer is near and while I do let my MJ3 cook, i don’t know what internal temps the summer will bring. The fan is really quiet and doesn’t look so bad either. I’ll let you guys know if it keeps the bottom from getting so toasty. Measurement wise it literally sits perfectly above both heatsinks. IMG_3806.jpeg

May 2, 2024 at 6:23 PM Post #2,762 of 2,766
My nervousa worries about the magnetic fields around a fan.

Anyone have some calming bromides about MJ3's immunity to magnetic flux?

May 2, 2024 at 6:44 PM Post #2,763 of 2,766
My nervousa worries about the magnetic fields around a fan.

Anyone have some calming bromides about MJ3's immunity to magnetic flux?
Well remotes are magnetic (a lot more magnetic than anything you’ll find on such a fan) and they’re designed to attach directly to the products. Although I’m no expert, seems to be working just fine though.

May 2, 2024 at 7:02 PM Post #2,764 of 2,766
Well remotes are magnetic (a lot more magnetic than anything you’ll find on such a fan) and they’re designed to attach directly to the products. Although I’m no expert, seems to be working just fine though.
Ah, but MJ3 has no remote, magnetically attachable or not. So, not helping with the nervosa?

May 2, 2024 at 7:03 PM Post #2,765 of 2,766
Finally my Mjolnir 3 is delivered tomorrow.
I can't wait to listen to it with my Elite headphones and Pontus II dac.
Going to be smooth and lovely is my guess/

May 2, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #2,766 of 2,766
Ah, but MJ3 has no remote, magnetically attachable or not. So, not helping with the nervosa?
Schiits remotes** i meant, and you are right. I’m sure they would have some type of disclaimer or warning being that we stack these products and it’d be a very easy mistake to make. However, everything seems to be just fine so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back