Schiitcago 2017 - 9/17/17

Will you be making it to Schiitcago 2017

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #17 of 80
I plan on coming. I can bring some of my gear BUT nowhere as classy as all of your things. Vmoda M100, T20RP MkIII, OriGen+, rest are cheapies. Send me a msg if you want me to bring them. If not, going to maybe just bring my Fostex to compare to all your gear.

Sep 4, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #21 of 80
You're really late to the party. I featured it a couple weeks ago. :p

Edit: and it's still there. Hiding in the lower right of the 9 block.
Looking at the mobile site in the title page and it's not there.

Sep 4, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #24 of 80
Unfortunately I have a commitment to attend the Vintage Illinois Wine Festival with my wife and friends that Sunday.
Ahhh the other, way less awesomesauce fidelity

Ahh, I would love to make it but I'm flying in that day and arrive at 5:45pm. Will definitely try to make the next one. Have Focal Utopia's, HD800S, and HD700, and HA2SE to bring. Have fun!
IS THIS A JOKE?! "oh hey guys here's a list of all the awesome things you won't get to hear" :angry:

Sep 4, 2017 at 10:50 PM Post #26 of 80
Hi all,

Sorry I don't log into headfi much, but glad to hear from you all and looking forward to the meet. I'm working with schiit, as well as some other manufacturers and we'll have some really exciting headphones and other gear there. We're also working on some very tasty catered snacks as well, so don't fret too much if someone with cool gear can't make it. I guarantee the headphone selection will be excellent (I'll get you a full list of stuff as soon I have it finalized)

Sep 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #28 of 80
Hi all,

Sorry I don't log into headfi much, but glad to hear from you all and looking forward to the meet. I'm working with schiit, as well as some other manufacturers and we'll have some really exciting headphones and other gear there. We're also working on some very tasty catered snacks as well, so don't fret too much if someone with cool gear can't make it. I guarantee the headphone selection will be excellent (I'll get you a full list of stuff as soon I have it finalized)

Hey all, I am new and don't have any interesting gear to bring (unless anyone cares about some Sennheiser momentums or DT770s), but would like to stop by and say hey.

While I can not make it, I think the above post says it all. Stop by and have a great time.

Sep 5, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #29 of 80
Hey all, I am new and don't have any interesting gear to bring (unless anyone cares about some Sennheiser momentums or DT770s), but would like to stop by and say hey.
The more the merrier! Don't worry about not having much gear to bring. You'd also be surprised by what people might want to hear, so go ahead and bring the Momentums and DT770s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back