Schiitcago 2017 - 9/17/17

Will you be making it to Schiitcago 2017

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #64 of 80
I hope everybody has a great meet. I wanted to head over to Chicago to join you guys but I had to work. I will look forward to reading your reviews....let me know what you think about the Schiit Vidar and Freya.

John

Sep 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #65 of 80
Looking forward to seeing Everyone! On the way to ESS now with all the schiit and ifi gear.

FYI: parking is available on the streets around ESS, as well as in some the lots around there and nearby the studio. Load in will be at the front.

Travel safely everyone : )

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #70 of 80
I showed up and there was no space for me to set up.

I RSVP'd that I was bringing gear, but when I arrived there was no space to set up, no organizer around that I could find.

Good thing I didn't go to the trouble of bringing my DIY T2.

Take me off this email list.

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #71 of 80
I showed up and there was no space for me to set up.

I RSVP'd that I was bringing gear, but when I arrived there was no space to set up, no organizer around that I could find.

Good thing I didn't go to the trouble of bringing my DIY T2.

Take me off this email list.

I was not the organizer. But I saw you come in and leave in less then about 2 minutes. There was a spot to set up right next to me. Not a lot of spots I agree. But put some effort into it.

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #73 of 80
I didn't see any spots. Yeah I wasn't there long, but seeing nowhere to put my gear....

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #74 of 80
It seems that I'm missing a piece of equipment that I brought with me to the meet.

I am missing an Audeze headphone case that contains a certificate of authenticity signed with the serial number 5426308, product pamphlet showcasing Audeze's line-up of headphones and IEMs, and a pair of adhesive rings that stick onto the ear pads.

If you happen to find this, please message me ASAP.

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #75 of 80
>>
There is an email list?

If your talking about the Chicago notification thread, just unsubscribe.<<

Yeah ok I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back