Schiitcago 2017 - 9/17/17

Will you be making it to Schiitcago 2017

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #76 of 80
I showed up and there was no space for me to set up.

I RSVP'd that I was bringing gear, but when I arrived there was no space to set up, no organizer around that I could find.

Good thing I didn't go to the trouble of bringing my DIY T2.

Take me off this email list.
Glad you weren't there, you sound bitchy as ***. Ahahah.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 8:58 PM Post #77 of 80
Here are some pictures from the meet. Thanks @ThePianoMan for getting things setup and Schiit for sending out the gear and providing the space.

IMG_7691_zps4qd6yzlc.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 9:57 PM Post #79 of 80
Hi All,

Thanks for a great meet!

Sorry Milosz about that, I must have been in the back when you arrived - we had more tables, and I would have happily brought more out. : /

Want to say a huge thanks to Schiit and iFi for sending gear, Zach from ZMF for showing up, as well as the regular chiunifi folks (Keith and Steve, etc.) and well as the newbies who showed up. It was a great meet!

ESS was fabulous to work with (check them out - they have some cool free concert series!)

Just a note, some folks left a few things behind, and some gear may have been accidentally grabbed or forgotten. Send me a PM if you've need help getting your things sorted out.

Safe travels home friends : )

Impressions and pictures thread here:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiitcago-2017-impressions.860678/

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #80 of 80
as a side note:

everyone who came today, please see the link in my signature for the Chicago Area meet notification thread, and subscribe to it. This is our attempt to notify everyone who is interested in head-fi events at one time. You subscribe, you get notified and are supplied with the link to the event thread. thats it. its not a discussion thread. only a notification thread.

also, I am told that the link does not show up on the mobile version of the site, so you need to do it from a computer.

thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back