Symphones Magnum/ Magnum Light
Apr 9, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #152 of 164
I'd like to order a Magnum Lite upgrade to my 325is. What is the current lead time? Also, do these come with the v2 drivers?

Thanks

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #154 of 164

Quote:
All Magnum's will now ship with the Series 2 driver. Lead time is 3-4 weeks once we've received your headphone.

Sorry I looked at all your posts and didn't see any mention... what is the official difference between Series 1 and Series 2 drivers?

Also, the drivers are completely independent of the Grados right? The Grado is used as the housing basically, so in no way is the original Grado driver a part of the Magnum?

Aug 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #156 of 164
@ Rhydon.

You might want to update details on your website.

It still lists:

- Full mod (should list Lite mod too)
- Incorrect information about how the mod is done. I believe that you now use your own drivers and no longer reuse the existing drivers that came with the stock headphones. Please explain your new process
- Your drivers are matched within 0.01db not 0.05db as per the original drivers.

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #158 of 164

Quote:
Thanks Shawn, you have a good eye. 

For the time being i ask all head-fi'ers to refer to this thread regarding the latest news on our products.

Job hazard. :)

Perhaps you could update the first post to list both the Magnum and Magnum Lite mods? It's a little confusing for newbies. You only list a Magnum Mod for $199. I think you mean that is the Magnum Lite?

If you want this thread to be the latest, perhaps update your website and point people to the 1st post here. Consolidate all the information/FAQ there. Pricing, etc.

I can't wait to listen to my V2 Magnums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back