Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
May 5, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #9,797 of 9,804
Something chill for Sunday

May 5, 2024 at 3:05 PM Post #9,798 of 9,804

Spatial project... 009/010 upcoming 🧐

May 6, 2024 at 4:19 PM Post #9,802 of 9,804

Some choice back in the day emulation there ! Love how the core of that era can be reverse engineered and sound even better.

Looking at Optimo guys photo...saw the fatter guy on left recently on main road where I stay
optimo-return-to-sydney1-480x303.jpg

and The Irish guy on right - I do believe I was there in Vic Bar in Art School very first time he played techno and always remember one amazing techno track that time (not Beltram - Energy Flash..but same dark intensity) that just built and built with a thick reverb american soundbite - and have heard it over years on-and-off circa early 90s...was there with my cousin on tiny dance floor and you could cut the air that night with that one track ripping when the bass was stripped out it was like an escalator of intensity with that vocal and tight fast mids looping faster and faster...it was such a sea change from what they played downstairs in artschool till then...with all the elite arty types at the bar area not looking too happy...we were climbing the walls hands in the air bouncing up-and-down...and whooping/dripping with sweat ( he ripped his t-shirt off haha) ..great beer that night...ANYWAY.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back