The GoVibe Family...
Jun 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13
Hi Head-Fiers,

We present to you the GoVibe Family...

GoVibeFamily.jpg

You can purchase them online at Jaben Online Store or write to us at adelphi@jaben.net

Thank you, The Jaben Team

Jul 12, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #2 of 13
Thanks. It would be nice to have more information on the site. I looked them up and they don;t have any specs posted, opamps used, size, etc. I think you need to add all these in order to generate more visits to your site,

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can test it?

if u are in Singapore, Jaben do have a physical store where u can test the whole rang of the go-vibe

Aug 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by squall343 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if u are in Singapore, Jaben do have a physical store where u can test the whole rang of the go-vibe

What about those who aren't in Singapore? Some specs, pics and imprssions would be great! Thanks!

Sep 3, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #7 of 13
Jaben Online Store

take a look at the above, in addition to having the prices of the amps, there are bundles prices too where the amps are bundled with earphones and other goodies.

also there is a new addition to the Govibe family, the Derringer, an Ultra small amp the size of the FiiO E3.

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #9 of 13
the vulcan models look Awesome! how does the mini compare to the regular vulcan, and how doe the vulcan vb compare to them doe the vb have more power?

thanks

i wonder how these compare to the ibasso d10

what else competes with the vulcan?

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinCannoisseur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the vulcan models look Awesome! how does the mini compare to the regular vulcan, and how doe the vulcan vb compare to them doe the vb have more power?

thanks

what else competes with the vulcan?

bump

Feb 4, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinCannoisseur /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Vulcan VB sounds significally better than iBasso D10. Is not at the same level even.

Has more detailed sound in particular

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:34 AM Post #13 of 13
personally for me, the best bet will be the vulcan mini ( which i forgot to try the last time i was back in singapore). its tough to find a portable amp+dac of that size with usb, coaxial and optical inputs. not to mention that it's relatively cheap compared to ibasso. its a pity that only singaporeans are familiar with it. i can't comment on the sound quality having not heard it, but i heard it's more than decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back