Noble Audio
Periodic Audio
Questyle Audio
Rupert Neve Designs
Sonoma Acoustics
Taction Technology
Woo Audio
ZMF Headphones

In addition to these, I will be hosting a table with products from 64 Audio (Tia Fourte), Campfire Audio (Andromeda), Chord Electronics (Hugo 2/TT), Donald North Audio (Stratus), Focal (Utopia), Hifiman (Susvara, RE2000).

Thank you.

Aug 6, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #137 of 212
@HeadAmpTeam and @third_eye
Thank you for the feedback. I'm 95% sure I'll be attending (some logistical things to work out). I'm interested in seeing how some of the higher end DAPs compare to my current iPhone/AQ Dragonfly Red setup and checking out some closed back cans. Also I'm pretty sure I'll have a pair of Audeze LCD-4 for sale. If anyone is interested PM me.

Aug 8, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #141 of 212
Get a jump start on this promotion at the SF Meet through Focal and Century Stereo!

Focal trade in-02.png

Aug 9, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #143 of 212
Whoa, cool. Can you please provide more info on how that promotion works? Are we supposed to bring our headphones to the show for trade-in if we're interested?
You can do that; bring in a working (any working) headphone, and get $300 off the Elear and/or $1,000 off the Utopia.

Aug 9, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #145 of 212
I plan on being there. Can I bring a friend?
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Bring a friend, especially if they like listening to awesomely presented music!

Attachments

• spinsf6.jpg
    spinsf6.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf12.jpg
    spinsf12.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf11.jpg
    spinsf11.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf10.jpg
    spinsf10.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf8.jpg
    spinsf8.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf9.jpg
    spinsf9.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf1.jpg
    spinsf1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • spinsf3.jpg
    spinsf3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • spinsf2.jpg
    spinsf2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • spinsf7.jpg
    spinsf7.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 0
  • spinsf4.jpg
    spinsf4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • spinsf5.jpg
    spinsf5.jpg
    915.2 KB · Views: 0
Aug 9, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #146 of 212
spinsf5.jpg

It's going down after the SF Meet, from Burlingame to the heart of SF! Last year's SF Meet at Wikia's headquarters had lots of ping pong players, and we are going to have another ping pong fun-for-all -- this time, at the world-renowned SPiN! SPiN was where CanJam NYC and CanJam SoCal's ping pong Showdowns were held, and SF will be no exception! Great food, great drinks (for those that like to partake), great people and great fun!

The SPiN SF Ping Pong Showdown will be August 19th at 7:30pm - gives you enough time from the 5pm SF Meet end-time to freshen up or grab a bite before going to SPiN SF, or you can always eat and drink at SPiN.

Here's the info:

SPiN San Francisco
690 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
http://sanfrancisco.wearespin.com/

According to Google Maps, driving from Burlingame to SPiN on August 19th at 7pm should take 20-35 minutes (~16 miles away).

Oh yeah...SPiN is open until 2am on the 19th!

If you'd like to attend, feel free to post in the thread or holla with a PM - so I can make sure to gauge how many tables to purchase.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Here's a few pictures of SPiN SF:

spinsf13.jpg spinsf1.jpg spinsf2.jpg spinsf3.jpg spinsf4.jpg spinsf6.jpg spinsf7.jpg spinsf8.jpg spinsf9.jpg spinsf10.jpg spinsf11.jpg spinsf12.jpg

Aug 9, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #148 of 212
Whoa, cool. Can you please provide more info on how that promotion works? Are we supposed to bring our headphones to the show for trade-in if we're interested?

Yes, Century Stereo will have inventory for those that would like to bring their headphones in for trade in at the meet.

I plan on being there. Can I bring a friend?

Absolutely! This will be a great event to bring friends along to expose them to great sound!

It's going down after the SF Meet, from Burlingame to the heart of SF! Last year's SF Meet at Wikia's headquarters had lots of ping pong players, and we are going to have another ping pong fun-for-all -- this time, at the world-renowned SPiN! SPiN was where CanJam NYC and CanJam SoCal's ping pong Showdowns were held, and SF will be no exception! Great food, great drinks (for those that like to partake), great people and great fun!

The SPiN SF Ping Pong Showdown will be August 19th at 7:30pm - gives you enough time from the 5pm SF Meet end-time to freshen up or grab a bite before going to SPiN SF, or you can always eat and drink at SPiN.

Here's the info:

SPiN San Francisco
690 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
http://sanfrancisco.wearespin.com/

I'm in (along wth the fam)! I'd suggest for everyone that if you're planning to attend the SPIN event, please reply in the thread so we can get a rough headcount estimate. @moedawg140, I will bring my paddle.....please go easy on me :)

Can't believe this is next weekend already, really looking forward to this!!

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #150 of 212
Wow finally found the thread again. Still find it hard to navigate the site after the changes. Got my ticket though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back