The Official 2017 SF Head-Fi Meet - August 19 - DoubleTree SFO
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #31 of 212
Yay, I don't work!!! However, I'll be recovering from the Primus concert in Berkeley the night before! I'll bring my gear, hopefully I hear something good this time.
I'll be at the same show. Don't forget the awesome Clutch is sharing the dual top billing :) Should be a great show. I also plan to be at the meet the next day.

May 13, 2017 at 6:15 PM Post #32 of 212
I'll be at the same show. Don't forget the awesome Clutch is sharing the dual top billing :) Should be a great show. I also plan to be at the meet the next day.

We should definitely meet up then. I'll be getting in early to meet and greet with Les and his wife. I have cookies!!!

May 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #35 of 212
Will attend.

The Official San Francisco Head-Fi Meet
Saturday, August 19, 2017
10am to 5pm

DoubleTree by Hilton
835 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/ho...otel-san-francisco-airport-SFOAODT/index.html

Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending. This event will have both member and exhibitor tables. If you are planning to bring gear, please send me a PM for more details and to confirm your space.

Registration
Please click here to register.
$15 Online (via Eventbrite)
or
$20 at Door

Name badges will be issued at the registration desk and must be worn at all times during the meet. If you would like your Head-Fi username printed on your badge, be sure to PM me once you have purchased your ticket.

Volunteers
If you would like to help out at the Registration Desk for part of the event please let me know via PM. In addition to this being a lot of FUN, entrance to the meet is free.

BUY/SELL Corner
We'll have a BUY/SELL list at the Registration Desk Area where your items can be listed.

Parking
$10 self parking for the day. Validation will be available at the Registration Desk.

Public Transportation
The BART Station runs to the San Francisco International Airport and there is a complimentary shuttle from there. The hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes (no need to call – it’s automatic)!

Facilities and Power
If you are bringing gear, please remember to bring power strips and extension cords.

Meet Rules
  1. Please treat fellow head-fiers, exhibitors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
  2. Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
  3. Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
  4. Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
  5. Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
  6. Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
  7. Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
  8. Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
    DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
  9. Any attendees or guests who engage in rude or offensive behavior will be asked to leave.
  10. Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, exhibitors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.

Setup and Breakdown
Setup starts at 8am, Meet starts at 10am, Breakdown at 5pm.

Hotel Discounts
The hotel is providing a 10% discount on the best available rate at the time of booking, please use the code "P10". Please note that this rate is based on availability so it's not guaranteed until actually booked.

May 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #37 of 212
I'm planning on being there and have a AK320 to sell. Anyone interested?

May 23, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #39 of 212
Count me in too!

May 26, 2017 at 4:36 AM Post #41 of 212
Will be there.

Jun 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #45 of 212
Will be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back