The Official 2017 SF Head-Fi Meet - August 19 - DoubleTree SFO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #49 of 212
I hope Cavalli Audio and Hifiman can make it.

Jun 12, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #50 of 212
Glad I found this, super duper excited to come down from Santa Rosa and see all the great stuff. I started my Headphone journey in Sep 2015 when my gaming headset broke. I ended up buying DT 770, then six months later a Fidelio X2. the last two months I have been teetering between a Monolith 1060 and the TH-X00 Purpleheart, but now I can wait and hopefully see them both in person.

Jun 27, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #56 of 212
I'll be there, though I don't think I plan on bringing anything with me unless the Massdrop HD6XX arrives earlier than expected.

Jul 1, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #57 of 212
I will attend, and this time I'll be selling a piece of gear.

It's time to sell my tricked out Woo Audio WA5-LE 300B Single-ended Triode Class-A Headphone Amplifier (original version) that has been sitting in storage for the past few years. I'm the original owner of this amp that was purchased in 2011. A full description of the amp can be found here. New with factory upgrades, the amp had an original total retail value of $4450. Now asking $2250. Price is firm.

Buyers attending the meet can save shipping costs on this heavy two-chassis amp by taking delivery of the amp at the meet. Questions? PM me for additional information if interested. Please, serious inquiries only.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back