What happened to the IEM cables?
Mar 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #2 of 5
There was an email from ALO Audio to Caesar's Palace (the Hong Kong distributor for ALO, JH Audio, 1964 Ears) I found on Facebook that says:

"As it stands we have not found a reliable source for certain necessary for the build of these cables. Therefore, we will discontinue this cable for now."   From ALO Audio, about JH IEM Cables.

Mar 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Facebook? Oh you kids and your fancy social networks!

What a shame though, some of their cables seem quite promising.

It's funny actually, because I'm not the biggest fan of Facebook and a big reason to why I go on is to check audio-related companies and their updates. Facebook seems to be the fastest way to get information from some companies - I've even had companies that told me to check their FB for official release dates instead of on their website. 

And yes it is unfortunate. I thought about purchasing one a couple months back but held back only to realize they don't have it anymore. I wonder what they do for customers who need their ALO IEM cables repaired..

Mar 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #5 of 5
Guys,

Sorry we are in between over mold companies and we are having to also tool up to make custom molds for both the IEM and mini plug ends, which takes a long time. These will be back. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back