WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!!
May 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #1,296 of 2,600
We have good news on the upgrade EH tubes!  We just received our shipment and we'll get them tested and boxed for shipment next week.  Thank you everyone for your patience.  We're glad it arrived sooner than last expected.

May 3, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #1,298 of 2,600
  That is a beautiful sight!

So is this...
smile.gif

May 13, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #1,299 of 2,600
  We have good news on the upgrade EH tubes!  We just received our shipment and we'll get them tested and boxed for shipment next week.  Thank you everyone for your patience.  We're glad it arrived sooner than last expected.

When do you think they might ship?  I ordered a pair the day you posted this.   Thanks :wink:    That is a beautiful sight by the way.

May 13, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #1,300 of 2,600
  When do you think they might ship?  I ordered a pair the day you posted this.   Thanks :wink:    That is a beautiful sight by the way.

Please email your order number or the email address you used on the order to info@wooaudio.com and we will look into it.

Thank you!

~ Mike Liang

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Instagram

Share with us your #WooAudioStories

May 13, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #1,301 of 2,600

Please email your order number or the email address you used on the order to info@wooaudio.com and we will look into it.

Thank you!

~ Mike Liang

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Instagram

Share with us your #WooAudioStories

Just sent a inquiry.  Thanks, Mike.

May 14, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #1,302 of 2,600
We are relatively responsive when it's not during a trade show or a Head-Fi meet.  Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at info@wooaudio.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.  
smily_headphones1.gif

May 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #1,304 of 2,600
HiFiGuy528, I posted in another thread and haven't heard a response yet -- but will there be special pricing for WA7 owners to upgrade to a WA7d?

That optical input is likely gonna be useless for my purposes, but hey, you never know!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back