「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #145,292 of 177,745
Feb 1, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #145,294 of 177,745
Cross Ange 17

What in the world just happened?

Salia, Ersha and Chris are now part of Embryo's team?

I smell death flag with either Vivian or her mother

Either way pretty much smells like Gundam Seed to me with the three visible factions, and Ange not knowing to side which one

Feb 1, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #145,295 of 177,745
  4.25 hours without a post?

The decision's been made.

xRG7tiT.jpg

lel at the monster truck tire!

lol nice wp and wth is that test done for...

Feb 1, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #145,296 of 177,745
  4.25 hours without a post?

The decision's been made.

xRG7tiT.jpg

5YeK1uq.png

One thing that I couldn't do is listening music with my phone

That being said, my Nexus 4 has been schiitting bad lately and I wish it would just blow up now so I could buy new
I don't need fancy phone, only need stable one

Feb 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #145,300 of 177,745
So the BD of Shirobako will feature a making of about an anime that is about making anime.

Feb 1, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #145,302 of 177,745
So I just ordered a Q701 because I wanted something other than bass canon in my collection. 
It's time to realise my dream to be a 2D little girl.

Might I ask what bass cannon do you have right now?

----------
The note I read you guys'opinion on cross ange, the more I'm convinced a Kira Yamato would materialise and save the world.

Feb 1, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #145,303 of 177,745
Holy schiit.

Reading Kare Kano because I wanted a light hearted romance.

This schiit is turning super dark

LOL. How do you not know that all these years later. If it's something Anno decided to work on, you know ****s gonna get dark

Just finished Ep 1 of Life is Strange yesterday. Really enjoyed it. It's basically Breakfast Club filtered thru a hipster lens. Perhaps quite literally; it taking place in Oregon, possessing an indie soundtrack, and copious use of a scrapbook/scribble aesthetic. Oh and liberal use of chromatic aberration actually makes sense in this game lol. I really liked how "lived in" environments felt. It's similar to The Last of Us, how you can get the sense for who a person is, just from gleaning details from the environment. The way that the game parcels out background info through quiet introspection rather than jumping to cutscenes was very cleverly handled too.

The plot is thankfully pretty low key and laid back at the moment, as the game just sort of hints at larger conflicts looming on the horizon. I also liked how the choices were all morally ambiguous rather than plainly obvious. It's better than The Walking Dead in that respect. At least the illusion of choice exists in a more immediately tangible way thus far, as some characters seem to remember previous decisions you'd made. Finally, I really like the main character Max. She's like April Ryan for a new generation. That waifish, doe eyed, intelligent and geeky chick is better than your moeblob waifus. Really looking forward to what the next ep brings. Just hope DontNod don't **** it up

Feb 1, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #145,304 of 177,745
  So I just ordered a Q701 because I wanted something other than bass canon in my collection. 
It's time to realise my dream to be a 2D little girl.

Was always curious to know what headphones  those were when I  watched this anime  I thought they might have been audio technical headphones but I guess I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back