「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 2, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #145,441 of 177,745
  Truth be told, my friend is a tad wealthy or at least has no qualms about spending. He stays at home all day ordering things and makes a comfortable income by kinda of inheritance.

I've kinda slowed down myself buying as much weeb stuff as I did earlier last year.

That's the guy who was tempted to buy the Lightspeed Cable just for transferring anime right? 

Can I be his friend too? <_<

Best "I don't wanna die" in gaming.

I actually have HOTD2 because it came with a gaming mag as a full version. Sadly, I don't have a lightgun.
Although whenever I come to the seaside, I always check out the arcade. Haven't played HOTD last vacation, though. Concentrated on Time Crisis 2 and Outrun 2 with some Sega Rally Championship.

But I haven't beaten either. I'm rusty. ;_;

LOL, I got the DC when it first came out and HotD 2 was on the demo disc along with Sonic Adventure, Ready 2 Rumble, Sega Bass Fishing etc. I didn't have a LG either but I've loved light gun games like Virtua Cop/Time Crisis for forever, and I wound up playing that demo so many times I got really good at aiming with the analog stick lol. Now that I can actually afford these goofy peripherals, I should maybe look into picking up one of those classic LG games 

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:13 PM Post #145,442 of 177,745
Note the drugs on the table there. XXD

Prescriptions!

That's the guy who was tempted to buy the Lightspeed Cable just for transferring anime right? 

Yup same guy.

cool.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 2, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #145,443 of 177,745
  LOL, I got the DC when it first came out and HotD 2 was on the demo disc along with Sonic Adventure, Ready 2 Rumble, Sega Bass Fishing etc. I didn't have a LG either but I've loved light gun games like Virtua Cop/Time Crisis for forever, and I wound up playing that demo so many times I got really good at aiming with the analog stick lol. Now that I can actually afford these goofy peripherals, I should maybe look into picking up one of those classic LG games 

I beat HOTD2 on mouse. Same with 3. But I think back in the day I managed to bet both (or at least 2) in arcades as well. Not 1cc though so dunno if it counts, that damn Magician...
On the other hand I'm sure I got a 1cc on Time Crisis 2.

Since I've got myself a PS2 some time ago, I've been actualy looking into getting a GunCon myself. Not sure how on eBay and international forums, but it's hard to find one locally, without having to bear the annoyances of importing.

Interesting thing, I... don't like spiders and I'm not sure if that can be traced back to the original HOTD with its hermit boss, but I really didn't like it back then. Come to think of it, Virtua Cop and HOTD1 are some of the first games I've played.

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #145,448 of 177,745
Who wants to play "What's That Anime?"?
biggrin.gif

Corpse Party because Yuka best imouto/loli

It's my turn now!

lol I honestly have no idea....

let's see what next.... her cheeks look chubby btw

Ai from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

My turn!

Guess the anime! This one's quite easy:

It's probably the third time I've seen a real brand in an anime and not a parody (of which I recall). First being Yamaha and Korg in K-ON!, second being Sony in Kannagi.

Either Railgun or Index.

Railgun anime!

This show could have been so good....looked amazing (filter ♥) but the story was really messy.

[K]

No idea either....

Guess the anime!

Courtesy of TYG 
tongue.gif

R18 from Himegoto

Didn't watch this one....

I'll play too.

Girl on the right resembles Ruri from Sacred Seven but that's probably not it..... I give up....

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #145,449 of 177,745
  Corpse Party because Yuka best imouto/loli

lol I honestly have no idea....

Ai from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Either Railgun or Index.

[K]

No idea either....

R18 from Himegoto

Didn't watch this one....

Girl on the right resembles Ruri from Sacred Seven but that's probably not it..... I give up....

Sacred Seven

So much hype....yet nothing in return

the last image with reverse google says it is Cross Ange? I don't remember that scene or fancy things. 

Guess this anime

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:38 PM Post #145,451 of 177,745

Yup same guy.

cool.gif

Hmm...from the Light Harmonic website:

LightSpeed USB uses a unique topology, which we call Ultra-high Speed Differential Pair (or USDP). USDP gives LightSpeed 20 times the bandwidth of USB 2.0 high speed, which ensures optimal signal clocking. In fact, LightSpeed's astounding 10 Gigabits per second bandwidth is twice as fast as USB 3.0!

I'm assuming this is only the bandwidth that the cable is physically capable of compared to standard cables when used in a DAC? So if it were to be used on a computer, you'd get no noticeable improvements in transfer speed because it's still limited by the computer's overall bus bandwidth?

Originally Posted by Parall3l /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The top anime looks like Himegoto, no idea what the bottom anime is. 

I'll play too.

Correct!

No idea. This game is quite hard if one isn't acquainted with the corresponding series.

Guess this anime

Google says Amagi Brilliant Park.

No cheating!

Feb 2, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #145,453 of 177,745
Google says Amagi Brilliant Park.

CHEAAAAATTTTEEERRRRRR

It's not cheating if you didn't specify any rules. ; )
All I was doing was exercising my resources. Besides, if everyone has the same access to said resources, you can't really call it cheating.

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #145,455 of 177,745
  The anime I posted is actually a scene from Cross Ange, when SHTF after it was announced that she was a filthy Norma.

That must have been a long long time ago
It's not cheating if you didn't specify any rules. ; )
All I was doing was exercising my resources. Besides, if everyone has the same access to said resources, you can't really call it cheating.

Lol at College students knowing how to use all their resources and exploiting resources

RULES FOR GUESS THE ANIME:
  • No using reverse image search engines
  • No using any external resources that would alert one to what the show is
  • No using alternate image text
  • If you wish to find out what it is, you may use the above, but you can not reveal the answer so that someone may solve it.
  • Don't pull a Micey 
    rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back