「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 4, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #145,593 of 177,745
Feb 4, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #145,596 of 177,745
Kancolle 5

Yay Kongou appears again

And so with more Kaga-Zuikaku action, Kitakami and Ooi close relationship and change in roster, maybe less poi?

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #145,600 of 177,745

Can't get this song out of my head!

And you know what? I'm okay with that. It's a nice (second best OP this season) and very fitting song.

Way-back quote.

I like it too, had it on loop a few weeks ago. Original version from '87 isn't too bad either.

For Blue Hearts music I highly recommend the movie Linda Linda Linda which is about a group of high school girl doing a cover of same-titled song by The Blue Hearts for their school festival.  It's a really charming and funny film, and the lead actress (Korean actress Bae Doo Na) is amazing in it.

Feb 4, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #145,601 of 177,745
Don't question the reasons behind a harem anime. Just roll with it, or else you'll end up cranky like TYG.

Exactly. Some animes require you to leave your brain at the door.
The kind that I'm not too fond of.
Stay cranky everyone ♥

Feb 4, 2015 at 6:15 PM Post #145,602 of 177,745
I actually got a really good laugh out of this.

I laughed so hard at the American-Chinese people and them thinking they know what Chinese food is supposed to taste like as if they were so high and mighty [color], hahaha. My parents like Panda Express. I also like how they had both Mandarin and Cantonese speakers in there. XD

Only my bro likes the fried rice there though. I too think it's like eating cardboard like what that one guy says in the video. It's pretty gross.

Funny

Love how they all have different opinions

The couple was funny. The guy made a comment about low standards referring to his GF.....except that his gf was pretty hot
  Uuuuugggghhhh..................
I totally forgot about this convention! It's this weekend!
****!
Guess I have to lend me some money ♥

Look at all the exhibitors!

http://www.hifi-studio-bramfeld.de/austeller.html#

STAX, Audeze, Abyss(!), A&K, Calyx, Cambridge, Fabs, FAD, iBasso, McIntosh etc etc

dayuuuuum

You need at least 1,000 Euro

Oh and speaking of wallets, what do you guys do with all your RFID cards? I've got a ton of em', some for electronic door locks, some for member identification, some for payment. Each time I need them, I take out my stack of cards and start looking for the right one.

not that many or prevelant in murica
  that feel when not illegal

what anime is this?
  When will you be able to play an eroge with a loli in your lap?

same. what show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back