「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #157,848 of 177,745
L6GxfFv.jpg

Also, I'm going with my family to the seaside. Not a huge fan of it myself.
Although the local arcade had Outrun 2 and Time Crisis 2 last time I've been there, so there's that.

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #157,851 of 177,745
God.....so many car repairs and what not...well not a lot. My dad just screwd up a lot of things.

Such as

• Using the wrong spec and brand of motor oil
  • Motor oil destroying my pressure sensor
  • Check engine light constant on due to oil pressure sensor malfunctioning
  • Undercarriage vibration due to loose exhaust/heat shield 
  • Front suspension needing fix.

The total fix for all of this could have been cheap and easy if I did it myself.

The first time the car was lifted by the car lifters, I wasn't there to tell the mechanics what the problems are. I am the one driving all day so my dad didn't know the problems I was experiencing and so didn't alert the technicians to the area I was concerned about (heat shield and exhuast). 

Then.....he took my car to a bad shop to get its oil replaced. My engine requires a unique brand and spec....this is now causing check engine lights and pressure sensor malfunctions.

Quote:
That's pretty much confirmed. Just wondering how they will play it out considering the 1st episode was pretty different from the manga.

I'm...so...fricking curious now. It's like something I honestly didn't even realize until /r/anime made the guess at it
OMG
Saw a customer at work who looks similar to @bowei006 and nearly spat out my coffee. Lol

lol!~

Do I look that familar?

I guess Micey watched many of my videos *blush*

Curiosity got the better of me....

...and I installed Windows 10.
No backups etc.

And guess what?
Everything went smoothly :3
No data loss, everything works like it always did, PC needs around five seconds less to boot up.
only complaint I have right now is that my beloved Aero theme is gone :'(

Watashi...kininarimasu!
  Is it healthy to let SSD run all day and night?

Anything that is recently new yep. And by recently new I mean in the last few years. Just not the first generation consumer ones.

As long as you aren't doing constant reads and writes all day and night, you'll be fine.

Modern SSDs can handle much larger amounts of reads and writes to the point where you can almost do a huge sum of data R/W per day and it'll be within its lifespan spec....just not constant 24/7 multi GB R/W per second....that's another story

Why? I dont.......

OMG where's this from?

Call the pedo cops! We found the loli-phile here!

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:32 PM Post #157,852 of 177,745
  Call the pedo cops! We found the loli-phile here!

Pedo cops.....

The Leopard is late on so many releases...... I'm behind on anime by almost a day now....
Guess I'll be gaming a bit for now.

Aug 9, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #157,853 of 177,745
Aww yiss. Team marshmallow won. : )

Also, a lot of Japanese players suck at teamwork in Splatoon. I'd be lucky if my Japanese username teammates get more than 500 points in a round when I, and the opposing non-Japanese team, all get over 1000. T_T
It's no wonder why many of Nintendo's games aren't super competitive.

Aug 9, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #157,854 of 177,745
  Also, I'm going with my family to the seaside. Not a huge fan of it myself.

Don't you dare schiit on the Baltic Sea! :xf_mad:

The Leopard is late on so many releases...... I'm behind on anime by almost a day now.... Guess I'll be gaming a bit for now.

I'm like a week behind on most shows that I'm watching.

Also, a lot of Japanese players suck at teamwork in Splatoon. I'd be lucky if my Japanese username teammates get more than 500 points in a round when I, and the opposing non-Japanese team, all get over 1000. T_T
It's no wonder why many of Nintendo's games aren't super competitive.

The nihonjin are only good at fighting games, rythm games and dating sims.

Aug 9, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #157,856 of 177,745

Charlotte is pretty intense
But are middle schoolers today already all about love and jealousy tho?

The cliffhanger that I was waiting for.

Aug 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #157,858 of 177,745
  My friend said this ep ruins Jun Maeda style

I haven't watched a any of his shows yet, but I read about his style....no, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back