40% off Etymotic Evo + Free Etymotion today and tomorrow only
Oct 11, 2022 at 11:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12
Good morning Head-Fi-ers,

We will keep this announcement short and sweet.
Today and tomorrow only, October 11-12, our Evo is 40% discounted to $299.99.
Order here: https://www.etymotic.com/product/evo-multi-driver-earphone/

1665503074228.png

But wait... There is more... Add Evo to your cart, and a surprise FREE Etymotion (our Bluetooth receiver) will be automatically added for free!

1665502990529.png

Hurry and order today (or tomorrow)!

Last edited:
Etymotic Stay updated on Etymotic at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.etymotic.com/
Oct 11, 2022 at 12:53 PM Post #2 of 12
Since there is no link in your original message above, for clarification, it looks like it has to be ordered from Ety's website.

Oct 11, 2022 at 1:21 PM Post #4 of 12
This is a steal value at $300 as long as there's no problem with fit.

Not gonna lie i dislike the the double-flange eartips but the sound quality impressed me surprisingly.

I thought these don't require double-flange (optional) like traditional Etys since it's a different shell design? @Zachik is EVO nozzle as long as MACH series or longer?

But either way, $499 iems + $179 BT cable for $299 sounds like a taste of Black Friday deal :)

Oct 11, 2022 at 1:31 PM Post #5 of 12
I thought these don't require double-flange (optional) like traditional Etys since it's a different shell design? @Zachik is EVO nozzle as long as MACH series or longer?

But either way, $499 iems + $179 BT cable for $299 sounds like a taste of Black Friday deal :)
Ive only tried it on its stock double-flange tip, but i assume tips like the epro ep00 would work on this.

And yea to reiterate, this is a great value. I probably would have picked one up myself if I was just getting into this hobby.

Oct 11, 2022 at 1:48 PM Post #7 of 12
EVO tips would fit MACH IEMs and vice versa.
So, if the MACH tips fit your ears better - you could try them with EVO.

Oct 11, 2022 at 1:55 PM Post #8 of 12

The EVO nozzles are just as long the ER-series nozzles, so they can go Ety-deep if your ear size/shape allows, but with the new shell design you also have the option of not going as deep, like other IEMs for a more traditional insertion depth. With the Final Audio eartip adapters you can use regular eartips if you so desire.

Oct 13, 2022 at 1:18 AM Post #10 of 12
@Zachik , I would have included you as well, but I wasn't exactly sure of your "position" within the company. Sorry!
No worries! :wink:
In fact, I will make sure your issue is being addressed (hopefully tomorrow, Oct. 13th).

Oct 13, 2022 at 9:51 AM Post #12 of 12
@EtyDave @etymoticofficial

Hello. Just a heads up, I sent both of you a PM regarding ordering difficulties on the Etymotic website. @Zachik , I would have included you as well, but I wasn't exactly sure of your "position" within the company. Sorry!

-K

Thanks, I'll dig into this and see what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back