aëdle VK-X -
Jul 1, 2018 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
I was just advised by Baptiste Sancho, founder and CEO of aëdle, that they are currently running a crowdfunding campaign for their latest device - a portable wireless headphone - the VK-X.

In Batiste's words,

In a nutshell, the VK-X is a refined pair of headphones assembled in Paris out of noble materials, onboard the best audiophile codecs (LDAC, Aptx HD, AAC) and comes with a new Made to Order service which will allow our customers to select their leather and anodizing color from a swatch book.

I reviewed aëdle's hybrid IEMs the ODS-1 in April last year, and while the final tuning wasn't exactly my preference, I can advise that in terms of comfort, design and style - aëdle are very good at what they do.

I've created this thread so that Head-Fiers can have a chance to discuss them, and so that Baptiste might have a chance to answer some questions if required.

You can find out more about the Indiegogo campaign here, and I've quoted some copy from the campaign to get you started.

VK-X Classic.jpg

VK-X is the first Wireless Headphones from Aëdle, enriching the VK Collection with a unique Sound & Design Piece, faithful to aëdle’s values - Timelessness, Excellence and Exploration.

Paris, France - VK-X will be introduced on Tuesday, June 19th on Crowdfunding Platform Indiegogo and made available for preorder in a limited quantity of 1,000 units.

Iconic and Timeless Design
Designed as a true Travel Instrument, VK-X pursues aëdle design philosophy based on the exclusive use of noble materials and secular manufacturing processes.

Wired & Wireless High Resolution - The best of both worlds
Featuring a USB-C port, VK-X houses a stereo advanced 24 bit high sound quality audio DAC for wired use and the best audiophile codecs (LDAC, APTX HD, AAC) for wireless use.

Exclusive Made To Order Service
VK-X users may benefit from aëdle’s new Made-To-Order service with selected leathers and anodized aluminiums.

Useful information
Campaign link: : https://igg.me/at/vkx-headphones
Pre-orders opens : June 19th, 2018
Pre-orders price : 349 $ *
Quantities : 1,000 units
Delivery : November 2018
Press kit, pictures : https://bit.ly/2LubjwA

Need more info or pictures? Please ask us.
* - 300 $ on projected MSRP of 649 $ | 649 €

About aëdle
Founded in 2011 by Baptiste Sancho, aëdle is a Paris based house specialized in the manu-facturing of high-end travel instruments with no compromise between sound and design. Internationally acclaimed in 2012-2013 for its first model, the VK-1 headphones, aëdle carries on its mission to create audio accessories relying on three fundamental pillars: Heritage, Time-lessness, Technology.

In 2016, aëdle pursues its journey with a new creation, the ODS-1 earphones, strenghtening its vision and status in the audio market with this refined pair of hybrid earphones that brings, again, the best of both worlds: a unique finish and an outstanding sound signature.

In 2017, aëdle created the VK-2, the innate evolution of the VK-1: identical design, but notica-ble upgrades in terms of acoustics, comfort and stability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back