A new Standard: CFDCT-UP-OCC copper wire!
Dec 20, 2008 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
I'm very proud to announce the arrival of my new wire that has been customized by my friends at CryoParts!!
biggrin.gif

This will set a new standard on wire for our ever growing Industry. Some quick facts:

-CFDCT-UP-OCC copper wire
-SUPER high STRANDED COUNT
-New proprietary "CryoFreeze" process used on this wire
-Custom formulated LL-PE dielectric
-.5mm or approx. 24.5awg; the perfect size for an interconnect

More details can be found here.

CryoParts Copper Hook Up Wire

I very excited to be offering this newly designed wire. Look for it in my products starting in the beginning of January. This wire will be in our Line-Out cables (LOD), RCA cables, RCA to mini, RCA to iPod connector and Mini - Mini cables. Also look for additional products in the short future which will include Headphone re-cabling and re-cabling for Ultimate Ears IEM's.

Happy Holidays!!!
Whiplash Audio

Jan 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM Post #5 of 25
Update:

I made my first cable today using the new TWcu wire and I will have to say hands down the best sounding wire/cable I have ever heard.

Photos to follow!!

This wire is just simply amazing.

Jan 3, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #6 of 25
x2. Definitely interested in some of those products as well. Specifically, a UE recable & perhaps an LOD since your initial feedback on the new wire is very impressive. Will be keeping an eye on this thread from now on. Thanks.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #8 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be testing the UE cable with my SF5pro when I receive it, and I will also be receiving a 2G iTouch LOD and mini-mini cable made from this new uber-cable. The wait is killing me!

Did'nt know it's available, will have to contact Whiplash and inquire. Please give your impressions, after you get a chance to listen & burn-in. Thanks.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headphile808 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did'nt know it's available, will have to contact Whiplash and inquire. Please give your impressions, after you get a chance to listen & burn-in. Thanks.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

I'm still working out the details on getting the connectors. Once I'm set, you will see an annoucement!!

Thanks~

Jan 6, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #10 of 25
I'll be getting mine sometime next week or the week after. Going to get a head fi veteran to review it for SACD-MAN as a thank you for the price.

Jan 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM Post #12 of 25
Got all 3 cables. reviews pending with a veteran head fi

Jan 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #13 of 25
Any UE recabling is still in Prototype mode. There is lots to consider and finding a long lasting product is what I'm looking for.

More updates on recabling UE products AND the new Sennheiser IEM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back