A new Standard: CFDCT-UP-OCC copper wire!
Jan 27, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #16 of 25
^I was expecting them to sound good, but was wondering about durabiltiy, microphonics & most of all useability. Thanks nsx 23 for the update, I'll be waiting for further improvements.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #17 of 25
There are lots of improvements coming...

Unfortunately this is not an easy task based on the sensitivity of the product. As I develop this further, improvements will be more apparent at all levels!!

Feb 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #19 of 25
I highly recommend this wire.

I have a mini-mini cable made from this wire in my iRiver H332 + Sennheiser IE8 combo. Comparing to other silver cables I own, the TWcu noticeably tightens up the treble and bring out more definition in vocals. Bass is now a bit more prominent as well.

I will also be receiving a Sennheiser IE8 cable made from this wire in the near future. I cannot wait!

Feb 18, 2009 at 9:06 AM Post #21 of 25
I'm still working out all of the details for making this an actually product. There are lots to consider especially since I'm working with a very sensitive IEM's...

Stay tuned..

Mar 25, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #22 of 25
I'm using a Whiplash "Prototype" CFDCT-UP-OCC UE Cable from Craig that I purchased from a fellow Head-Fier. Immediately I noticed a significant difference, and after 100+ Hrs of Burn-In, the SQ of this cable is amazing! It has transformed My UE Super.Fi 3s into a Monster. Really gives that added Bass weight that was desperately needed. Also smoothens out the highs w/o losing any of the micro-details which is a must. Spatial-imaging, widens the soundtage giving an "out-of-head" kind of 3-D presentation. After listening to what this cable can do for My entry-level IEMs, I am very curious in getting some Triple.Fi 10s/M-Audio IE40s. Great Job Craig!
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back