Affordable bluetooth in ear headphones?
Sep 18, 2015 at 2:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mikp

500+ Head-Fier
I have some sony\sonyericsson bluetooth headsets that I can use with with any headphone I have.

Currently looking to minimize the extra stuff when hiking so looking for a in ear headset with bluetooth that can be paired with two devices.

any advice on what to get?

Sep 18, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #2 of 3
LG just came out with a new BT called the Tone Active that's completely sweat proof so your hiking won't hurt them at all and they go for $130.

Little bit cheaper there's the plantronics BackBeat ToGO 2 that's roughly $100 depending on where you look, their ok but if you can afford the extra 30 I'd do the LGs

Another good one and I really like these especially for the price but Jabra has a pretty inexpensive BT that's super sweat resistant (maybe even proof) that goes for only 70 that's called the Step Wireless and I must say it's really not that bad at all.

Sep 18, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 3
thanks for the tip.

A quick search fount that I can check out BackBeat GO 2 locally. The others would be a blind buy..

I like the sony ones that uses standalone headphones, but at certain times that is just too much hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back