ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions
Jun 7, 2022 at 4:06 PM Post #1,081 of 1,084
Has anyone replaced the battery on this? I contacted ALO but haven't heard back; it was just a couple days ago though. I found a picture of the internals and it doesn't seem too hard... Would love to hear anyone's experience!

Jun 8, 2022 at 7:54 AM Post #1,082 of 1,084
From memory this was done years ago on headfi. I think it is a phone battery.

Jun 8, 2022 at 8:01 AM Post #1,083 of 1,084
Interesting to see this thread come to life. I only just dug mine out a week ago to get the low volume channel imbalance sorted. The factory offered this service when it was new but I never sent it back.

For those that say that the RX3 was no good with iems…I used to use it on low gain with JH16 with no problems.

It didn’t quite have enough power to give HE6 proper bass impact but…. I can’t wait to try it on my Anandas.

Jun 10, 2022 at 8:07 AM Post #1,084 of 1,084
Interesting to see this thread come to life. I only just dug mine out a week ago to get the low volume channel imbalance sorted. The factory offered this service when it was new but I never sent it back.

For those that say that the RX3 was no good with iems…I used to use it on low gain with JH16 with no problems.

It didn’t quite have enough power to give HE6 proper bass impact but…. I can’t wait to try it on my Anandas.
Yes ! Very interesting indeed. I also have this kind of behavior on my R MK3 B+ !
Please ! How did you go about correcting this?
I contacted ALO but I can no longer get in touch with KB (it's very unfortunate, he had taken care of my CDM admirably to give it a review) and Chris (Alo) told me no more make a maintenance package on the RX :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back