AMP/DAC for Astell & Kern iRiver AT2000
Dec 1, 2017 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nikolay Vutov

New Head-Fier
Hello guys! (bad english over here.. sorry!)

I'm new here and I need your advice.

Before some days i decide to replace my "AKG K321" with the "Astell & Kern iRiver AT2000". They cost me around 50$ because of the black friday but their real price is around 100$ so I thing they are good choice. My friend told me they are very good.
My music is mostly FLACs. Listening from my laptop and smartphone (HTC One M8). (When I listen from the laptop the sound is with 5-10% louder on max volume)
I'm a big fan of good sound but i can't afford very expensive components. So.. I wanna buy something to take the maximum from my earphones with it for the price. I can give maximum 50-60$.
Should I buy AMP with DAC or only AMP? I mean.. I know they are not the best earphones but will i hear any difference in quality with DAC? I thing they can sound better. What is the best match for them?
I saw some reviews about the "FiiO E11K Kilimanjaro 2" and i thing to buy this one but please tell me your opinions and advices. Should I buy some AMP with DAC? I will be very thankful. :)

...and tell me what you thing about my earphones if you listen and compare them to the other ones. How they perform for you? Do you thing they are good etc.? I can't find any threads for them idk why...

Dec 2, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 3
FiiO K1, USB-DAC/amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back