AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 12, 2018 at 1:36 AM Post #871 of 4,614
derailing the thread but since I will be getting this, I'm kind of looking into a Bluetooth headphone, but what's a good one at around 400 dollar price range? Listen to wide variety of genre but mainly: Jpop, Electronica (Trance, House, Dub), Bossa, Piano, Symphony.

I do have a XBA-Z5 i use for my NWX (for on-the-go situations) but that's wired. I also did get the headphones they claim to be good with their product but wanted awireless solution as well.

Sep 12, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #873 of 4,614
Sep 12, 2018 at 3:23 AM Post #874 of 4,614
Do

Done in German. Please let me know if you would need shorter ones (it's possible but less elegant).
@Koolpep Many thanks man! Danke! The most neutral is good. I think it is all good!

Sep 12, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #875 of 4,614
Sep 12, 2018 at 3:24 AM Post #876 of 4,614
Sep 12, 2018 at 3:27 AM Post #877 of 4,614
How about other languages?
I can provide Hebrew translation! :)
To be honest, I usually prefer English for my UI, but would love to have Hebrew font for the tracks I have ripped from Hebrew CDs...

Any chance for Hebrew font?
Let me know if you want Hebrew translation for UI.
@Zachik Oh that's great! Thanks for the idea! Right now we haven't thought about this yet, but we will see in the future if we can do that! :)

Sep 12, 2018 at 3:31 AM Post #878 of 4,614
@kenloveme
I changed my pledge on KS ($909 to $1024) to add the case ($115). Is that all i need to do for now?
@FSTOP I am not sure about what was your process but did you added HKD$115 on your current pledge HKD$909, so on the AP80 only reward?
If yes, I would suggest you to modify your pledge to the the HKD$1024 which reads AP80 with Leather case to avoid any confusion :)

Sep 12, 2018 at 3:34 AM Post #879 of 4,614
Done in Japanese but..

Path (from the directory) = do you mean like c:// type of deal here?
Adjust date, (set date?) = Is this just MM/DD/YYYY?
Time setting (set time?) = is this just HH/MM/SS?
Back to launcher (back to menu?) = Is this different from HOME?

@djricekcn Arigato Gozaimasu!
Path (from the directory) = do you mean like c:// type of deal here? - YEP that is exactly the translation I am looking for
Adjust date, (set date?) = Is this just MM/DD/YYYY? - More like this YYYY/MM/DD
Time setting (set time?) = is this just HH/MM/SS? - HH/MM that is all :)

Sep 12, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #881 of 4,614
Sep 12, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #882 of 4,614
@djricekcn : I ever tried WH-1000XM2. Its noise-cancelling is pretty damn good. It depends on what you are staying now and what you are going next. In my honest opinion, It can't comparable to wired Hifiman Planar headphones likes HE1000V2 for instance. If you was the one who use HE1000 or Focal Utopia. This WH-1000XM3 is definitely downgrade, narrower soundstage and feel noticably congested. While if you are coming from no-name or 10-years ago headphones, it is definitely better. I suggest based on your budget bracket. The more higher price-tag interesting bluetooth headphones might be Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless and Amiron Wireless. Better to try by yourself.

Sep 12, 2018 at 4:03 AM Post #883 of 4,614
@djricekcn : I ever tried WH-1000XM2. Its noise-cancelling is pretty damn good. It depends on what you are staying now and what you are going next. In my honest opinion, It can't comparable to wired Hifiman Planar headphones likes HE1000V2 for instance. If you was the one who use HE1000 or Focal Utopia. This WH-1000XM3 is definitely downgrade, narrower soundstage and feel noticably congested. While if you are coming from no-name or 10-years ago headphones, it is definitely better. I suggest based on your budget bracket. The more higher price-tag interesting bluetooth headphones might be Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless and Amiron Wireless. Better to try by yourself.
I'm not compairing with my other headphones like the th900. Xbaz5. T1. Just something that doesn't sound bad as a BT because as mentioned I had bad experiences with them sounding harsh or hollow. If I wanted soundstage, I'll stick with what I'm using right now. Thanks for the advice. Just don't have s place to demo headphones in a close by range d
So have to go by word of mouth

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018 at 4:48 AM Post #884 of 4,614
@djricekcn : WH-1000XM2, Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless and Amiron Wireless are all not hollow. For Aventho (on-ear) might get small hint of sibilance but not that too bright. 1000XM2 is neutral tend to a bit warm tonality, and Amiron is the warmest tonality and widest soundstage among three.

Sep 12, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #885 of 4,614
I was also wondering, you said on kick starter you will contact us about picking color. Thing is, what do the other colors look like? It will really help if we get to see the other color options before we choose. Thanks.

Also, no mention about screen specs, is it gorilla glass? Is a screen protector available?

How do I purchase the leather case plus arm band separate as I already purchased the unit already?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to change it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back