ATH-M50 ebay sellers
May 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #16 of 26

Quote:
I say,if the OP doesn't find the coiled cable version he should get the straight version in those remarkable prices.

Agree completely. That is why I got the straight cable. It mattered to me, but the cost / availability mattered more. 
beerchug.gif

May 21, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #18 of 26
Just got my M50 from asavings . Paid 104$ + 20$ shipping to Israel . They came 14 days after they were shipped in a very well packed box that contained the original retail pack , and it was marked as "gift" . The only thing I had an issue with is that you can't have a real tracking info with the standard ("first-class") international USPS service , so neither asavings or my local post service could provide the real ETA . 
If you need the phones to arrive in a known number of days , I would recommend upgrading the shipping method to something more then the basic USPS service .

May 21, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #20 of 26
On brianf's page, it lists the ATH-M50(S) and shows the picture of the grey version. Is this the same as the standard black version?

EDIT: I realized it may just be the picture that makes them look grey

May 21, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #22 of 26
Too bad he's out of coiled version, I'll buy from him once they come back in stock again.

May 22, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #23 of 26
I hope he restocks real soon, the cost has gone up by $8 in the past 2 days due to exchange rates, also brianf/proaudiomart hasnt responded to my last pm which i sent about 5 days ago.

If only headphones in australia didnt cost nearly twice as much

May 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #25 of 26

Quote:
I hope he restocks real soon, the cost has gone up by $8 in the past 2 days due to exchange rates, also brianf/proaudiomart hasnt responded to my last pm which i sent about 5 days ago.

If only headphones in australia didnt cost nearly twice as much

lucky i got my shipped to aus right before the exchange rate took a dive  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back