Basshead full-size headphone (not over 300$ and must be portable)
Mar 20, 2013 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

ArchDragoon

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'm interesting to looking for a new headphone which i want to use with new mobile i will buy when it release sony xperia SP 
Right now i have V-moda crossfade LP and iphone 4s. I'm impress with a sound quality from a headphone itself but not when use with a iphone (in other word iphone is really bad for music) another problem is my ear is too big so the crossfade hurt my ear when i wear it for a long time.

please suggest me a new one :)

Mar 21, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #2 of 15
I would say the VMODA Crossfade M-100, but a lot of people have been having comfort issues and you said that the LP hurts your ear when you wear it for a long time, so you might have to wait for VMODA to release the XL Pads if you plan on buying them.

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #3 of 15
huh i hope our lord val kalton will planning to make a XL pad 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #4 of 15
I would suggest the ultrasone pro900 (better bass, better treble, v shaped sound sig,less comfy,cold sounding, noise isolating) or the denon ahd-1100 (warm sounding, better sub bass, more comfy). Both are over ear, you shouldnt have problems with them. The pro 900 i've heard is very tight on your head though, and has very sharp highs.

Mar 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:
My my the ultrasone is over my budget and m-100 hurt my ear.

Such a bad luck to have big ear

Ultrasone Pro 900 is around $300 like the M100.

Mar 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #9 of 15
Hi all,

I'm interesting to looking for a new headphone which i want to use with new mobile i will buy when it release sony xperia SP 
Right now i have V-moda crossfade LP and iphone 4s. I'm impress with a sound quality from a headphone itself but not when use with a iphone (in other word iphone is really bad for music) another problem is my ear is too big so the crossfade hurt my ear when i wear it for a long time.

please suggest me a new one :)
JVC HA-S500. With a few simple mods it can easily compete with $150 headphones

Mar 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #12 of 15
I always recommend getting a quality (portable) amp/dac when using the pro900 with a mobile device. If you are willing to spend some extra, go for it. 

Mar 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #13 of 15
-Sounding like typical dude- Idk, I heard those Beats by Dr.... Dree? I think that's his name. Well anyways ppl are saying they r' like..the best out there, you know? I hear they are gr8 for the $$ too.

Mar 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:
-Sounding like typical dude- Idk, I heard those Beats by Dr.... Dree? I think that's his name. Well anyways ppl are saying they r' like..the best out there, you know? I hear they are gr8 for the $$ too.

lol
they are the best headphones in the world man. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back