BELGIUM/HOLLAND IEM TRY PARTY?!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2022 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Skrowski

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, im from Belguim, i recently found someone in Holland who is also in to IEM's like me.
We meet up once and a while to compare new purchases and gear, basicly try eachother stuff. It saves a ton of money and you get to experience more.

We are looking to expand our group with some more ppl.

If you are from the belgium and holland and if you like IEM's, if you are climbing that IEM hifi mountain, drop a post!

Thanks!

Jul 23, 2022 at 8:53 AM Post #3 of 13
Great! I live in Brussels and would love to share!
I don't have any IEM, more open headphones (would love to discover IEM world).
I'd gladly bring my DAC (Schiit Bifrost2) and my DIY headphone amp and cable if we organize a meet-up.
I also have heavy 3 way DIY speakers, but it's not so easy to move :)

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022 at 6:55 AM Post #7 of 13
This sounds interesting, I've been looking for some people to chat and try IEM's/Headphones with IRL.
I've got a decent selection of IEM's, though mostly cheaper ones but there are some gems in there.

If I'm welcome I'll be there.

Aug 30, 2022 at 10:09 AM Post #9 of 13
There are a few people from the Netherlands around here. We tried to meet up in Amsterdam at Hifi Solutions (the owner used to be a member here too), but we never managed it. We still exchange some gear every now and then (which reminds me I need to return something asap 😅).

Oct 11, 2022 at 2:07 AM Post #11 of 13
Hey guys, im from Belguim, i recently found someone in Holland who is also in to IEM's like me.
We meet up once and a while to compare new purchases and gear, basicly try eachother stuff. It saves a ton of money and you get to experience more.

We are looking to expand our group with some more ppl.

If you are from the belgium and holland and if you like IEM's, if you are climbing that IEM hifi mountain, drop a post!

Thanks!
Hi! I just moved to Belgium for the start of my university. I have not found any Belgium audiophile (facebook) groups, which we have a lot in Poland.
I am also into IEMs, currently rocking tia Trio with Hugo2

81894BAF-B9A9-48FB-B9D5-FE462E1217F9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back