Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals from Head-Fi Sponsors!
Nov 23, 2012 at 6:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 79

There are some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals going on with several of Head-Fi's Sponsors! I'll add to this list as I find more:

1. ALO Audio is having a Black Friday Weekend Sale, with substantial savings on amps/DACs, cables, headphones, and accessories. Have you been thinking of picking up the ALO Audio Pan Am headphone amp / USB DAC? Well, it's currently $100 off! That's just one of many sweet Black Friday Weekend Deals you can find at ALO Audio by clicking here.

2. Moon Audio is giving away a free Silver Dragon USB cable (30-pin-to-USB)--a $65 value--with the purchase of a portable amplifier of $399 or more. Click here for details. Moon Audio is also offering a big 15% off of purchases at their site (through a Facebook deal), which you can find out the details of by clicking here.

3. JH Audio is currently having a 20% off ALL in-ear monitors sale (good for all models including the JH-3A DSP amp). I just picked up the new version of the JH13Pro (with Freqphase Time | Phase Waveguide technology), and I think it is a substantial improvement over my original JH13 Pro. If you've been thinking of picking up a new Freqphase version of JH Audio's in-ear monitor, this is a great time to do it. Click here for details (via Facebook).

4. Sound Earphones is, according to a couple of members (including phototristan below), offering 25% off Sound Earphones gift cards today, in three denominations ($100, $250, and $500). Use the code GIFTCARD25 at checkout. Obviously, with 25% off, this could represent a very good discount on the items in their store. If anyone does this, and can confirm it worked, please post in this thread. Click here to get to Sound Earphones' gift card page.

5. Charleston Cable Company is having a Black Friday Sale. For one day only, all audiophile cables at Charleston Cable Company are offered at a 10% discount. Click here for details.

1. HeadAmp is offering free next day shipping on Audeze, HiFiMAN, STAX, and Picos from November 23, 2012 through November 28, 2012. (And, in case you didn't know, HeadAmp is now an authorized STAX dealer.) Click here for details.

2. Heir Audio snuck a deal into an Heir Audio appreciation thread for 40% off the Heir Audio 4.A (custom IEM). For those of you considering the universal-fit Heir Audio 4.Ai, here's a chance at the custom version for just a teeny bit more. Click here for details.

3. Sennheiser USA is having a big sale! This is your chance to get a big discount on some of my favorites, like the Sennheiser MM 450-X, Sennheiser HD 650, and other models! (I don't believe all models are on sale, so make sure to check your cart for the price adjustment when you use the promotion code BBYHOLIDAYKICKOFF. You can get to Sennheiser USA's store, by clicking here.
    2012-11-23 22:08 GMT UPDATE: According to many members here, it seems this Sennheiser USA promotion code has expired.

4. JDS Labs just contacted me to tell me that they're running free shipping on all orders for Cyber Monday. This deal should become active when the following link becomes active. http://blog.jdslabs.com/?p=451

Check this thread regularly for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal updates from Head-Fi Sponsors as I find them, or are notified of them!

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #3 of 79
Those Sound Earphone deals are a joke.

It's like:

Sennheiser HD800 $1,000,000 $1,500
eek.gif

(Edit: Jude removed the link.  Thanks Jude!)

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM Post #5 of 79
Sound Earphones also has 25% off GiftCards today only with code GIFTCARD25

You can buy one and use it yourself however they only have 3 denominations:

http://www.soundearphones.com/collections/giftcards

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #9 of 79
bought the senn hd650 and the pan am/gateway combo. all after initially just planning to go heir audio 4ai with a simple Fiio dac/amp.

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #10 of 79
I wish there were some black Friday deals from Hifiman and Audio GD :/

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:32 PM Post #13 of 79
I am very tempted to the senn ie8 at 300$ instead of 500$ at http://www.headphonebar.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back