Campfire Audio Holocene
Jul 5, 2021 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
New releases from Campfire Audio!!

All Campfire IEMs are 100% Designed, engineered and 100% hand built with love in Portland Oregon, USA.

Holocene

Holocene-Render-5.jpeg

Enter the new epoch of hi-fi with Holocene. Experience exceptional clarity and unmatched speed that delivers an authentic high-fidelity presentation of your favorite artist’s sonic vision.

Triple BA driver complement features a single custom balanced armature for highs and two independent custom balanced armatures covering mids and lows.

Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA

Holocene Key Features
  • Triple Balanced Armature earphone design for a full, balanced frequency response
    • SPL: 94dB @ 6.99 mVrms
    • Earphone Impedance: 5.4 ohm @ 1K
    • Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
  • Machined Aluminum Body Anodized in ‘Umber’ Finish
  • Glow-in-the-dark Logo and Cable Overmolds; MMCX and 3.5mm Plug
  • New ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable
  • New ‘Epoch’ Carrying Case made with Upcycled Marine Plastic Supporting the SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE and features a unique and one-of-a-kind design
$649 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/holocene/

Holocene-Render-1.jpeg

Thank you, Ken @ CFA

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jul 5, 2021 at 10:26 PM Post #2 of 7
So excited for these!

Aug 2, 2021 at 1:05 AM Post #4 of 7
Any reports on these? Thanks.
In my opinion the Holocene’s are a warm Neutral. The have the musicality of the Andromeda and the linearity of the Ara. The Holocene should definitely be considered a reference monitor in the sub kilo buck price range.

Dec 15, 2021 at 10:10 PM Post #6 of 7
I just ordered a pair of these, too. I’ll be A/B/C testing the OG Andros, the Saber and the Holocene over the next couple of weeks.

Incidentally, Holocene is the name of my favorite song. I haven’t ever heard the word used elsewhere so I wonder if it’s a Bon Iver reference.

Dec 16, 2021 at 12:44 AM Post #7 of 7
Holocene is the name of my favorite song. I haven’t ever heard the word used elsewhere
The holocene is our current geological epoch, so the name ties in nicely with mammoth.

I will say, having not heard the Andros, that I quite like my holocenes. They’re the first (and so far only) IEM i’ve listened to that i can actually hear subtleties in soundstage with. Someone else described them as like ~85% of the andros for ~half the price.

I will say I am interested in the andromedas, and may try to find a used set at some point, but at this point I’d rather use my money to buy two interesting mid-fi IEMs than a single kilobuck IEM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back