Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
Mar 10, 2024 at 2:33 PM Post #812 of 1,152
image.jpg

My Andromeda 2020. First high-end IEM and still a gatekeeper of resolution and soundstage imaging 3 years later.

Looking forward for a true successor of this sound signature.

I love the green colour of these. But $1400 US is steep for me.

Mar 10, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #813 of 1,152
Almost finished my review on the Bonneville, pure joy to work on the review since I love the set.

Need to try something more from Campfire, wondering if I should jump on the new Fathom :thinking:

1710103694443.png

Mar 10, 2024 at 4:53 PM Post #814 of 1,152
Almost finished my review on the Bonneville, pure joy to work on the review since I love the set.

Need to try something more from Campfire, wondering if I should jump on the new Fathom :thinking:

1710103694443.png
Lovely shot mate. Looking forward to reading your review!

Mar 11, 2024 at 12:55 PM Post #816 of 1,152
What tips are you finding best for the Cascara ? can't get a decent seal with stock silicon bit thin.
Tangzu TangSanCai tips are great and stop the driver flex I was getting from other tips due to the textured pressure relief design.

Mar 11, 2024 at 4:41 PM Post #818 of 1,152
Finally met the man himself!

It was so great to spend a couple of days talking with everyone and having fun with all the gear, great show as always NYC ❤️. KB

1000014311.jpg

Last edited:
Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 11, 2024 at 4:51 PM Post #819 of 1,152
Burn baby burn, fresh out the box 📦
Critical listening later tonight
Congratulations! Bravo on the colour choice too. Enjoy!

Mar 11, 2024 at 5:07 PM Post #820 of 1,152
Thanks so much to everyone who came by to check out our lineup and chat with us! It was great to put faces to some of the names in here! Would love to hear any thoughts that folks have on what you listened to, especially Fathom :)

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 11, 2024 at 5:17 PM Post #821 of 1,152
It was so great to spend a couple of days talking with everyone and having fun with all the gear, great show as always NYC ❤️. KB

It was great to finally meet you sir-- I've been a fan of pretty much everything about your brand for years and it was nice to see you all out in full force at the show.

I heard and enjoyed the Fathom-- a great BA set that is a nice balance of fun and reference. That said I need my DDs so it's out of my personal wheelhouse. I talked to a number of folks in our cooler group who heard and loved it. The Trifecta also made a great impression on a lot of folks-- numerous people pulled me aside over the course of the show and told me how much they loved it (presumably due to how much I hype it up every chance I get lol). Keep up the great work, and Nicely Done!

Mar 11, 2024 at 6:06 PM Post #822 of 1,152
Solaris 2020 (Mercury) with tips that seal very well.

Is driver flex on inserting the IEM (both sides) typical ?

I have gotten used to it and pretty much ignore it but just curious.

Of course with foams or tips that don't seal well there isn't sufficient pressure to flex the drivers.

Mar 11, 2024 at 6:24 PM Post #823 of 1,152
Just had a brief listen, still burning in as fresh out the box
Had some new tips waiting to try out
Sounds, phenomenal, still burning in and evaluating but wow at 15 m mark
Incredible iem,
These tips seem to seal extremely well and add to or channel details/ sound waves per box
Very impressive SQ , but still evaluating which is the fun part
( Tangzu WB tips L) testing

IMG_2304.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024 at 7:06 PM Post #825 of 1,152
I love the green colour of these. But $1400 US is steep for me.
That’s the 2020 version. Should be quite affordable on the used market, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back