CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #1,262 of 1,303

We're producing a run of CanJam Global 2018 "Tour" T-Shirts in 2 versions: black, and white.

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, color choice, the size you want, and how many of that size you want, and CanJam event you are attending - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-Black-L-3-NYC
third_eye-White-S-1-Singapore

We're taking pre-orders for CanJam SoCal, London, and RMAF at this time. Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam Global 2018 T-Shirt pricing is as follows:

SoCal, RMAF - $25
London - £20
Shanghai - ¥150

All T-Shirt preorders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders one (1) week prior to the event start date, so for example, the deadline for CanJam NYC 2018 preorders is February 10, 2018. CanJam Global 2018 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Sifo-Black-S-1-Shanghai

Oct 22, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #1,263 of 1,303
Guys, here's the CanJam Shanghai Seminar info......looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

CanJam Shanghai 2018 Seminars
Come join us in the Seminar Room (Salon 4) right across from the Grand Ballroom for a series of interactive discussion panels with some of the industry’s leading experts in audio technology.

Saturday, November 3
2pm-3pm Chord Electronics DAC/Amp Technology Explained
Speakers: Rob Watts (Chord Electronics)

Chord Electronics Lead Designer Rob Watts will be talking about the unique technology within Chord DAC/amps and explains why this leads to much improved measured and musical performance. The new Hugo TT2 and Hugo M Scaler will also be discussed in the presentation. This Seminar will be in English with a live translation.

3:30-4:30 The 2018 Headphone Audio AMA - Ask The Experts

Speakers: Rob Watts (Chord Electronics); Dan Clark (MrSpeakers); Dan Wiggins (Periodic Audio); Jude Mansilla (Head-Fi)

What’s behind your favorite headphone audio products? What type of products are coming in the future? Bring your questions, here is your chance to ask some of the industry’s leading experts. This Seminar will be in English with a live translation.

Sunday, November 4
Noon-1pm HD Bluetooth Technology and Future Headphone Products
Speaker: Dr. Fang Bian (Hifiman)

Hifiman Founder and CEO Dr. Fang Bian will discuss the current state of Bluetooth audio technology and give a sneak peak at future headphone audio products. This Seminar will be in Chinese.

2pm-3pm MrSpeakers Ether 2 Presentation
Speaker: Dan Clark (MrSpeakers)

MrSpeakers Founder and CEO Dan Clar will discuss the new Ether 2 headphone and the technology behind it. This Seminar will be in English with a live translation.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #1,265 of 1,303
Auris Audio, Colorfly, and Rupert Neve Designs added to CanJam Shanghai exhibitor list!

Oh my lord, it just keeps getting better and better! So excited for next weekend!
Rupert Neve!!!!

Oct 28, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #1,267 of 1,303
Excited for the Shanghai Canjam. Of course bringing our new M5s DAP and ME100 IEMs and we will have latest prototype of ME500 IEMs with us.

Also we will feature some IEMs from our friends at Dunu and Unique Melody!

I'm curious how many foreigners can we expect? Chinese shows are blast, but sometimes I miss any foreigners to talk to :D

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Oct 28, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #1,268 of 1,303
Excited for the Shanghai Canjam. Of course bringing our new M5s DAP and ME100 IEMs and we will have latest prototype of ME500 IEMs with us.

Also we will feature some IEMs from our friends at Dunu and Unique Melody!

I'm curious how many foreigners can we expect? Chinese shows are blast, but sometimes I miss any foreigners to talk to :D

I'm foreign! There are dozens of us!
Thanks for bringing your wonderful gear and some treats from Dunu and UM as well!! I'll definitely want a listen to the UM offerings :)

Oct 28, 2018 at 10:54 PM Post #1,269 of 1,303
We're really looking forward to CanJam Shanghai 2018! Here's a peak at the Exhibitor Directory and Show Map of the main exhibit area:

WechatIMG3514.jpeg CanJam Shanghai Show Map.jpg

Nov 1, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #1,272 of 1,303

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

New flagship IEMs from Campfire, Kinera, Jomo, and Vision Ears that blew us away; a new FiiO DAP priced way below what its feature set would suggest; new headphones from HiFiMAN; new affordable DACs that punch above their prices; a flagship MQA DAC; the new million-tap Chord stack; MrSpeakers ETHER 2; IEMs we'd never seen before; and MUCH more are previewed in this sneak peek of some of what you'll be able to see and hear at CanJam Shanghai 2018, taking place this coming weekend, November 3rd and 4th, at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre.

CanJam Shanghai 2018 Preview Video - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

Nov 1, 2018 at 6:41 PM Post #1,274 of 1,303
Seriously, I'm so ready for tomorrow!! Just watched the video and it's got me even more pumped! Can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back