Cardas Cable and Sen h650 trouble to plug it in
Jan 23, 2013 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Malandros

New Head-Fier
Hi.
I'm new here, so hallo everyone,
I need some help.
I've had Senn h650 and dedicated Cardas cable for a while,
Recently, right side started to make noises, contact noises.
I finally decided to unplug the cable to verify, on both sides, and that was the end!!!!
I am not  able to plug it in back again and NO WAY!!!!
I'm seriously concerned, for I'm usually good at twiking and here apparently no special ability is required.
Any hint, advise, similar experience?
I do not know what do to.
Thanks to everyone, and have a nice day
Andrea

Jan 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #2 of 2
[size=10pt]Fellas, I have the solution! I wright it here for some one could find it useful, who knows.[/size]
[size=10pt]Due to my poor sight, I did not notice that the plugs, both the original and the Cardas, have a side!!!![/size]
[size=10pt]I tried first to plug in the original cable, now fitted on Senn h600, and instinctively I kept the side. Also, because I noticed there was an R nark on one side of the plug. The plug fitted in easily and perfectly.[/size]
[size=10pt]Then, turning the plug on the reverse side, it did not fit at all.[/size]
[size=10pt]I rushed to a magnifier and I discovered oh my, silly me, one of the two pins is larger than the other!! So, respecting the right side, plugs slip in perfectly.[/size]
[size=10pt]I have been unlucky must say, since yesterday by pure chance, i must have plugged them in constantly on the wrong side.[/size]
[size=10pt]Anyhow I tried a comparative listening bw the 2 cables.[/size]
[size=10pt]Well in my opinion the improvement is huge: more detail, more clarity, better bass control, no doubt about it.[/size]
[size=10pt]I was thinking of getting rid of the expensive Cardas, having read here somewhere it is not worth but I'm afraid my feeling is entirely different, it is well worth the money and I will definitely keep it.[/size]
[size=10pt]Thanks to all the silent reader, and have a good listening[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back