Chicago meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 19, 2002 at 4:31 AM Post #33 of 39
Update:

I got another Twinhead and a super nice balanced source to use with Blockhead.I am still trying to get enough chairs and tables but we are doing this even if we have to sit on the floor.If anyone needs directions please pm me before saturday morning and I'll get right back to you.see you there.

Oct 20, 2002 at 3:01 AM Post #34 of 39
We must show the rest of the head-fier's how we do a meeting Chicago style.I look forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow.Decibel is located at 1407 North Milwaukee and has a nice sign hanginging over the door.There will be a sign in the window for the meeting.The store is closed for us and we will be having a great time.

Oct 21, 2002 at 2:12 PM Post #37 of 39
Hi all!

First of all I want to thank tuberoller for putting together such awesome event. Also for everyone bringing all the super cool hardware and being so nice and friendly. Its nice to be able to put a face behind the name. Can't forget the decibel Audio store for letting us use their facility and even closing the store for the event. I will be posting a few pics some time today.

Thanks to all, it was really cool
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 6:54 PM Post #38 of 39
Darious,

please post your pics to the thread i started in the member's lounge forums.

Thanks for coming and I'm glad you had a great time.

Oct 22, 2002 at 1:46 PM Post #39 of 39
thanks to all who attended and made the meet the best yet.The ante has been upped and we have to show all the other head-fier's how it's done again in the spring.The next meet will be called Gear Overload cause we will have even more killer gear,as well as more time(two days) and a more relaxed setting.See you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back