Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 14, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #2,986 of 33,689
I'm rather late to that party, but took a plunge with the BossHifi B8. Is it just me, or is it just ridiculously good especially for such a peanuts price? I'm stunned by those cans.

Yes, they're that good! Glad you found it.

Nov 14, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #2,988 of 33,689
Today I received my silver and cooper mix upgrade cable ,  it is a excellent quality cable and also looks very beautiful . 

Thanks for posting this as I ordered the exact same cable in the 11.11 sale, so it's nice to hear it is good quality and looks good.
I'm undecided yet whether to pair it with the Rose No.7's or the wood plate UES, guess I'll decide when I receive it.

Nov 14, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #2,991 of 33,689
polychroma23 glad you like them and thank you for reassuring me that I can confidently hear good things from gear. As with typical MM IEMs, burn in and tip roll. I settled on Comply isolation tips. The nozzle not having a groove can make tips come off in your ear unfortunately. Kombi tips also work really well

Nov 14, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #2,992 of 33,689
anyone else have defective or issues like the fake ba from EASY@ali?.i just got the mk2 and ues from them.... .canceled my dt2plus

hi its this the shop name "**** earphone store" ? i never used ali before but i did just this week and purchase the dt2plus from that store. now what should i do?

Nov 14, 2016 at 11:54 AM Post #2,993 of 33,689
Thanks for posting this as I ordered the exact same cable in the 11.11 sale, so it's nice to hear it is good quality and looks good.
I'm undecided yet whether to pair it with the Rose No.7's or the wood plate UES, guess I'll decide when I receive it.

You will never disappoint to buy this cable ,  it is super efficient cable ,  will best pair with warm sounding iem. 

Nov 14, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #2,995 of 33,689
  No need to worry ,  this is excellent reputation store . 

We as well, never had an issue with **** store. Overall only had an issue with one AE store, well documented within here about delays and non functional tracking #'s. One word of caution, it takes 2 weeks from China to West coast on average for me so I do not purchase when a time constraint exists. I buy almost all my backups from AE though due to cost. 

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #2,998 of 33,689
  Anyone received their Xiaomi Tripple Drive yet? Already pulled the trigger, but can't wait to know if I made a mistake or not, choosing these over the DT2 plus or EC1.

I ordered the Xiaomi new triple hybrid as well, the earphone pro it's called. Bought mine from gearbest for $26. Can't wait to compare it against my 1More Triple Driver. Let me know what you think once you get yours.

You guys really want this thread to be closed again, don't you?

No mention of a store and no mentions of the banned item should mean no mentions, period.

Some people here are just habitual line-steppers

Perhaps they're newcomers and not aware of the ban.

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #2,999 of 33,689
In thread title should be - read 1st post before posting! My 2 cents, because it gets really boring/frustrating to always see people mention that store/iem and guys always telling them whats the matter. :/

Nov 14, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #3,000 of 33,689
You guys really want this thread to be closed again, don't you?

No mention of a store and no mentions of the banned item should mean no mentions, period.

Some people here are just habitual line-steppers

Who mentioned it? I mentioned a store which was not it. Let the mods police threads, they a generally really good job of keeping things civil. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back